rudeboy1

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

youtube...f**k me thats a good one....

carl... please please do a youtube channel.....lol

There is some alright money to be made in it if your clever enough I follow a couple of car guys that started turbochargeing f****d old Hondas I also follow some of the gardening channels on there they seem to do alright out of it as a sole income. Tbh tomo I think it’d be a good platform for someone like Carl he says he knows a good whippets an a good greyhounds there’s endless stuff he can do from showing general care,feeding,racing,working the videos could be endless what he could do depending on how savvy Carl is ??‍♂️Maybe it could show the running dog world in a better light??I’d show support if he decided to do a running dog utube channel no problem I’d probably take him more seriously. Ads on videos,sponsorships other promotional stuff plus, merch possibilities are endless tomo I recon if he’s keen he’ll make it work I know it sounds funny utube but look at the time we live in ?stranger things could happen 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Admittedly today there are some beautiful brilliant running dogs in the UK with a substantial amount of various breeding ingredients bred into them i never ever criticise those who choose to breed and subsequently produce a running dog of various bloodlines used to make up their pedigree and hit the bulls eye bang on.credit where credit is due for it very often requires knowledge in so far as wanting to be able to breed a ? and subsequently be in absolute good position to actually confirm and confess mostly to himself that a massive amount of achievement has been made in so far as producing a  ? which was bred for certain particular ground quarry and is a master catcher and good honest worker.unfortunately not all will allow your ultimate dog to be widely known ? as a top notched type or strain of running dog for in absolute truthfulness and honesty there are today still certain particular people who seem to get a silly childish buzz from their jealousy. Mc HULL IS a fantastic field sports individual who is my cup of tea.ive very recently viewed a dog he chose to use a dog which he decided to breed with subsequent success in the  ? field ? Aswell as a dog he chooses to use for coursing.....I feel very confident and optimistic about your future hunting i wish you well. Incidentally don't forget ignorance to those who are ignorance to you simple as that my fellow friend

What a surprise,  would never of expected you and mc Hull to get on so well ??

• Haha 1

yep i understand how youtube works.....lots of us follow youtubers for various reasons... i follow a few strongman and olympic weightlifters crossfiters etc...

i just think him starting a channel would be brilliant .....but clearly not for the same reasons you do ...lol

he would be fecking hilarious...

bowline youtube.....come on carl the fans want it.....lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yep i understand how youtube works.....lots of us follow youtubers for various reasons... i follow a few strongman and olympic weightlifters crossfiters etc...

i just think him starting a channel would be brilliant .....but clearly not for the same reasons you do ...lol

I follow some of the fitness an lifting stuff as well tomo all good stuff??

I think he’d be good long as he don’t go all up his own arse giving it bowline,bowline nothing else can compares bollox and  he kept humble an mutual minded I think he’d do very well there’s no other weekly sighthound channels on there there’s definitely a marketing gap there for it. I bet at first we’re all be like there’s that wanker Carl bowline from Wales ??????? but I’ll put money on it we’re start listening and finding content informative an some collaborations informative .

9 minutes ago, poxon said:

I follow some of the fitness an lifting stuff as well tomo all good stuff??

I think he’d be good long as he don’t go all up his own arse giving it bowline,bowline nothing else can compares bollox and  he kept humble an mutual minded I think he’d do very well there’s no other weekly sighthound channels on there there’s definitely a marketing gap there for it. I bet at first we’re all be like there’s that wanker Carl bowline from Wales ??????? but I’ll put money on it we’re start listening and finding content informative an some collaborations informative .

you got far more faith in him than me mate....

41 minutes ago, poxon said:

There is some alright money to be made in it if your clever enough I follow a couple of car guys that started turbochargeing f****d old Hondas I also follow some of the gardening channels on there they seem to do alright out of it as a sole income. Tbh tomo I think it’d be a good platform for someone like Carl he says he knows a good whippets an a good greyhounds there’s endless stuff he can do from showing general care,feeding,racing,working the videos could be endless what he could do depending on how savvy Carl is ??‍♂️Maybe it could show the running dog world in a better light??I’d show support if he decided to do a running dog utube channel no problem I’d probably take him more seriously. Ads on videos,sponsorships other promotional stuff plus, merch possibilities are endless tomo I recon if he’s keen he’ll make it work I know it sounds funny utube but look at the time we live in ?stranger things could happen 

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Just imagine the merch.......

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Just imagine the merch.......

Stop it! ??? But on a sensible note bet some decent sight hound orientated t shirts /mugs /caps could be designed if it was a mutual not bowline this bowline that but could do that as well 

14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I’ve no faith in no one mate but my self lol as a rule of thumb.but I keep seeing him promoting his stuff and all I see is hot air calling everyone jealous for not lapping what he’s saying up…..I’m just saying if he knows as much as he’s saying why not do it properly with real informative info in video vlogs an get payed for doing so……putting pen to paper for stuff like the cmw is old hat we live in a time of technology the guy could spend 2-3 months doing something for the cmw that no one that has a real interest working dog reads anymore for the cmw say it don’t meet what there about ??‍♂️Same goes for books a year to write then get it profed an printed that’s 2yrs gone an it might be a flop an loose your initial outlay ??
Tbh tomo I’ve not seen nothing yet from rude boy to make me have any faith all I’ve seen is waffle an reminisce of the past an clout chasing…..??

20 minutes ago, poxon said:

Stop it! ??? But on a sensible note bet some decent sight hound orientated t shirts /mugs /caps could be designed if it was a mutual not bowline this bowline that but could do that as well 

Mate, you seen the pics and texts he's sent to daniel cain, and a couple of others on here.  Can you honestly say you'd take anything he's got to say seriously, about anything?

The fella's a clown.

Just seen your post above.  ?

Edited by shaaark
22 minutes ago, poxon said:

I want a bowline beanie hat. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I honestly don't think I want a pal on here than anyway tomo

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Mate, you seen the pics and texts he's sent to daniel cain, and a couple of others on here.  Can you honestly say you'd take anything he's got to say seriously, about anything?

The fella's a clown.

Your medication is needed you illiterate idiot how old are you 10 and your a little nobody kiddo

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I want a bowline beanie hat. 

I’d wear one long as it wasn’t no gay design if it was a decent beanie of good quality why not rep for the guy if he was doing good things to promote running dogs ???

Just now, poxon said:

I’d wear one long as it wasn’t no gay design if it was a decent beanie of good quality why not rep for the guy if he was doing good things to promote running dogs ???

Do you seriously think this fella will promote running dogs in a good light ??? …….

• Like 1