rudeboy1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Carl you don't need knowledge there limited on the ground they   run and serious numbers are a no no with this cross as are the quarry they can run that's a fact I think in all honestly you think your a name in this sport sadly your not your more looked at as a crank than looked upon as a decent lad  going by this forum and your posts 

Ouch…… got to say you are right tho. 

• Like 1
On 14/07/2021 at 08:48, Rudeboy 1 said:

hi butty boy your right I will make a plummer i don't want to the question remains  most importantly  would he have made me  lol??????? No chance......plummer  was a fantastic author and magazine contributor for literally dozens of years sold hundreds of books made him a million air.......its all down to jealousy  he made a name deeply fossilised as a legend you my associate friend  has not been heard of or never will I expect  with respect to you fella Carl Williams South Wales.images.jpeg-5.jpg.3202703d1bab80544047db46e25260c8.jpg

He was a liar , and definitely not a millionaire 

ATB T

• Like 1

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make people belive your the be all and end all who is a professor of breeding the ultimate line of long dogs ( even tho it not a line from a first cross mating ) but you just come across as someone who bred a couple half decent dogs and now your trying to make them something your/they not , it's just cringe as f**k realy , and you don't need to say 

Carl Williams South Wales on everypost , we all no who you are and what your name is and where your from , your not signing copies of your books just yet lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

All the silly graffiti certain particular people write about me and my chosen strain of long dogs are honesty taken on the chin regardless as to whether they are your best head shots or is it possible that you cannot produce ? a good enough shot to be in a position to but me on the canvas so to speak because the criticism throughout the time I've been on such fantastic forums I've.........absolutely nothing to disclose as to whether I got hit and subsequently hurt because they were sissy punches thrown by very poor quality weak individuals ? that were not coached or trained in a professional manner coupled to the fact they get subsequently frustrated ? with what I write or believe in one must  clearly understand that Ive been there,done it,and sold my t-shirt on literally dozens of times....trust me for in absolute truthfulness and honesty  being the person I am it seriously makes me very sad seeing ? the criticism of graffiti written upon a one man soldier who achieved things back in the days,a man who produced the best whippet x greyhound hybrids in the u.k .The strain i actually breed took me literally years in order of breeding a running dog that suited me simple as that and absolutely nothing else!In so far as wanting to be widely considered as someone who is seeking these forums to get myself a name and reputation how on earth would I need to do that....I'm already a someone in a very modest and friendly way to say!Nextly forums on plummer are often seen and written about him the fact that he was very intelligent ? man who put pen to paper and subsequently produced and provided sufficient fantastic readership together with pictures for those who were not in a position to read and evidently had to build their words up in order of knowingly being in a position to understand what the process was all upon,hence,plummer actually added pictures of certain running dogs.....I believe that it was a very kind gesture for All the dull slow pupils who were in the clay class suchlike certain particular people who have a very strong jealousy behaviour  its absolutely nothing to do with me that you were reading dick and Dorothy books at the age of 14 ? ? ? ? now let's actively encourage people to write something nice about themselves id eagerly anticipate and patiently allow ? a longer ambitious amount of time for you to pen together some kind of readership that will be of great value and interest to otherwise remain yours in field sports hang on forgot to put my name down CARL Williams South Wales  B.f.S.S.xx

40 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

All the silly graffiti certain particular people write about me and my chosen strain of long dogs are honesty taken on the chin regardless as to whether they are your best head shots or is it possible that you cannot produce ? a good enough shot to be in a position to but me on the canvas so to speak because the criticism throughout the time I've been on such fantastic forums I've.........absolutely nothing to disclose as to whether I got hit and subsequently hurt because they were sissy punches thrown by very poor quality weak individuals ? that were not coached or trained in a professional manner coupled to the fact they get subsequently frustrated ? with what I write or believe in one must  clearly understand that Ive been there,done it,and sold my t-shirt on literally dozens of times....trust me for in absolute truthfulness and honesty  being the person I am it seriously makes me very sad seeing ? the criticism of graffiti written upon a one man soldier who achieved things back in the days,a man who produced the best whippet x greyhound hybrids in the u.k .The strain i actually breed took me literally years in order of breeding a running dog that suited me simple as that and absolutely nothing else!In so far as wanting to be widely considered as someone who is seeking these forums to get myself a name and reputation how on earth would I need to do that....I'm already a someone in a very modest and friendly way to say!Nextly forums on plummer are often seen and written about him the fact that he was very intelligent ? man who put pen to paper and subsequently produced and provided sufficient fantastic readership together with pictures for those who were not in a position to read and evidently had to build their words up in order of knowingly being in a position to understand what the process was all upon,hence,plummer actually added pictures of certain running dogs.....I believe that it was a very kind gesture for All the dull slow pupils who were in the clay class suchlike certain particular people who have a very strong jealousy behaviour  its absolutely nothing to do with me that you were reading dick and Dorothy books at the age of 14 ? ? ? ? now let's actively encourage people to write something nice about themselves id eagerly anticipate and patiently allow ? a longer ambitious amount of time for you to pen together some kind of readership that will be of great value and interest to otherwise remain yours in field sports hang on forgot to put my name down CARL Williams South Wales  B.f.S.S.xx

Not even going lie I scrolled strait to the bottom to see if you’d put your usual stupid shit you did so not going bother reading rest of the drivel , 

atb 

elchapo Guzman east Sinaloa 

• Haha 8
On 14/07/2021 at 23:12, mC HULL said:

There's only a few saluki enthuiasts on here mate now ? lads on your case a whippet collie bull x men ? ......absolutely fine fashion of such a running dog what quarry do you hunt,hom many in quantity do you actually have?

On 15/07/2021 at 16:36, Gypsydog94 said:

The drugs have fecked his head. Trying to push bowline line that ain’t a line. But won’t answer simple questions. If it was my grandad he would be in a home?

Lol I train twice a week i sparr and have bout of  boxing regular im in shape.....I don't write replies to bewtis such as yourself got better things to do bye bye you bewti xx

6 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Preban mate lol id hunt mainly hare and bambi any fox I come across and bunny's mate mainly daytime but lamp aswell 

I have 2 runners mate a dog and bitch ?dog on other thread mate 

this me bitch Screenshot_20210718-224306_Gallery.jpg.e67d488429fb4fcb5ff72fb6cbc9cd14.jpg

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Preban mate lol id hunt mainly hare and bambi any fox I come across and bunny's mate mainly daytime but lamp aswell 

I have 2 runners mate a dog and bitch ?dog on other thread mate 

this me bitch n

I have seen these type before I do think they are certainly fantastic running dogs  bruv

• Like 1

Admittedly today there are some beautiful brilliant running dogs in the UK with a substantial amount of various breeding ingredients bred into them i never ever criticise those who choose to breed and subsequently produce a running dog of various bloodlines used to make up their pedigree and hit the bulls eye bang on.credit where credit is due for it very often requires knowledge in so far as wanting to be able to breed a ? and subsequently be in absolute good position to actually confirm and confess mostly to himself that a massive amount of achievement has been made in so far as producing a  ? which was bred for certain particular ground quarry and is a master catcher and good honest worker.unfortunately not all will allow your ultimate dog to be widely known ? as a top notched type or strain of running dog for in absolute truthfulness and honesty there are today still certain particular people who seem to get a silly childish buzz from their jealousy. Mc HULL IS a fantastic field sports individual who is my cup of tea.ive very recently viewed a dog he chose to use a dog which he decided to breed with subsequent success in the  ? field ? Aswell as a dog he chooses to use for coursing.....I feel very confident and optimistic about your future hunting i wish you well. Incidentally don't forget ignorance to those who are ignorance to you simple as that my fellow friend

Carl in a time we’re talk is the only thing that’s cheap your offering a lot of it! You paint a lovely picture but you offer no modern proof you drag pictures up from the past and of dogs that have no association with you or your breeding. I’ll be honest the past is behind us all an no one has no interest in it.  I’ve enjoyed having the odd poke/banter on here on some of your post as there to romantically written for me I’ll admit that but on a serious note I wish you the best of luck in your goal if your serious an this is not a wined up. It’d be nice for you to show us pictures of the sire an dams used there exact breeding what they done how old they are etc or a litter progress if you got litters now go in to proper depth on things not like all these other writers of books to sell times have changed mate you gotta be a peg above the rest?? Have you thought about a utube channel……you wanna promote do it properly while getting payed ? 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, poxon said:

Carl in a time we’re talk is the only thing that’s cheap your offering a lot of it! You paint a lovely picture but you offer no modern proof you drag pictures up from the past and of dogs that have no association with you or your breeding. I’ll be honest the past is behind us all an no one has no interest in it.  I’ve enjoyed having the odd poke/banter on here on some of your post as there to romantically written for me I’ll admit that but on a serious note I wish you the best of luck in your goal if your serious an this is not a wined up. It’d be nice for you to show us pictures of the sire an dams used there exact breeding what they done how old they are etc or a litter progress if you got litters now go in to proper depth on things not like all these other writers of books to sell times have changed mate you gotta be a peg above the rest?? Have you thought about a utube channel……you wanna promote do it properly while getting payed ? 

youtube...f**k me thats a good one....

carl... please please do a youtube channel.....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3