rudeboy1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is obviously a gifted individual who knows his stuff ,.That old adage , "when knowledge talks ,wisdom listens " springs to mind .His writing style is like a cross between Shakespeare and Plummer at their best ,even as grandad he has the body of a young Tomo ,,,no wonder some of you are jealous ,try to get over it ,sit at the feet of a master and learn something .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 15
6 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is obviously a gifted individual who knows his stuff ,.That old adage , "when knowledge talks ,wisdom listens " springs to mind .His writing style is like a cross between Shakespeare and Plummer at their best ,even as grandad he has the body of a young Tomo ,,,no wonder some of you are jealous ,try to get over it ,sit at the feet of a master and learn something .

your a c**t ...lol

• Haha 5

Thank you my fellow friend for writing such complimentary comments about me and my long dog hybrid im actually really pleased ? to comprehend  that you're chosen words were amazing and from someone who has remembered the past but most importantly written with subsequently a very modest point of view...thank you ?. The whippet x greyhound hybrid is the type of longdog I willingly love to use in the hunting field im probably the biggest devoted field sports enthusiasts  of the hybrid coupled to the fact the many years I've breed trained and handled this fantastic  and fabulous (catch dog) is undoubtedly  the sole reason as to why i know the A to Z on such a dog .In order to explain what I actually mean by my chosen comments is that I kept very much in so far as writing important aspects on the whippet x greyhound hybrid and filing the documentation that I might perhaps need in future breeding and training projects ? the most appropriate expression to use in my case detailed information that regards the various issues  one needs to keep in order to endeavour and prevent any mistakes from my previous projects....this very comprehensive list is basically a method of doing your homework  on paper. Listen carefully i haven't wanted to be known by anyone whatsoever i don't need to foolishly waste  your time so be good and goodbye. Yours in field sports....Carl Williams  South  Wales. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Thank you my fellow friend for writing such complimentary comments about me and my long dog hybrid im actually really pleased ? to comprehend  that you're chosen words were amazing and from someone who has remembered the past but most importantly written with subsequently a very modest point of view...thank you ?. The whippet x greyhound hybrid is the type of longdog I willingly love to use in the hunting field im probably the biggest devoted field sports enthusiasts  of the hybrid coupled to the fact the many years I've breed trained and handled this fantastic  and fabulous (catch dog) is undoubtedly  the sole reason as to why i know the A to Z on such a dog .In order to explain what I actually mean by my chosen comments is that I kept very much in so far as writing important aspects on the whippet x greyhound hybrid and filing the documentation that I might perhaps need in future breeding and training projects ? the most appropriate expression to use in my case detailed information that regards the various issues  one needs to keep in order to endeavour and prevent any mistakes from my previous projects....this very comprehensive list is basically a method of doing your homework  on paper. Listen carefully i haven't wanted to be known by anyone whatsoever i don't need to foolishly waste  your time so be good and goodbye. Yours in field sports....Carl Williams  South  Wales. 

For fukc sake stop typing your grammar and spelling is making you look like an illiterate clown …….

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, socks said:

For fukc sake stop typing your grammar and spelling is making you look like an illiterate clown …….

I'm loathe to criticise anyone's grammar, but his posts bring up visions of an Indian Army Subadar trying to impress an English Army Officer with his command of English...........Bless him.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Imagine being stuck in a motor with you and bill. 

f**k me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Imagine being stuck in a motor with you and bill. 

f**k me 

He’d be in river with whippet if bill was about .....I’d rather read what aul bill hardy had to say than this clown .... bill was funny up for an ofliner I’d buy bill a pint and btw you could read bills spelling was better

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

He’d be in river with whippet if bill was about .....I’d rather read what aul bill hardy had to say than this clown .... bill was funny up for an ofliner I’d buy bill a pint and btw you could read bills spelling was better

? ??

2 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

You can say that again .

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I pen togher as to what i belie in myself a self educated person who self taught  myself to breed train and handle my chosen long dog and don't make my out im a cut abo e any one else because I simply don't want to come across that way.....yes I have always been a  vert keen honest believer that mans worst enemy in  life is people who are envios ,very jealous due to the clear factor and honest reasons that someone is basically a cut above the certain particular individuals who can only rebell with silly foolish  unsubstantiated statements which are absolutely pointless writing due to the subsequent confusion the  loosers go on about with secondary school behaviour  I truthfully  and honestly simply ignore because I've got better aspects that read very uneducated childish ? crap .Tell me fellow associates you pen togher unjustified  criticism about me the out of the blue start requesting valid information about  the long dog im devoted  my life to.......you don't need any amount of rocket science  to comprehend  the reasons for these questions  regarding whippet x greyhound hybrids .....nosing and curious about what things are all about my advice to you individuals  is to ask those people who have a reservoir of longstanding knowledge and expertise in a particular running dog  id never waste my entire patience to allow  myself to get involved with these gangsters ......a wise head keeps a still tongue a  very wise a d appropriate  expression ? to willing use with these difficulties getting through to a considerable number of certain particular  people on these forums simply because I absolutely fold over with laughter and tears when my rods bends like a bow......get a grip its absolutely awesome to witness a grown adults behaviour and immediate replies to  your  chosen unsubstantiated  s ripts and claims about me in sport Carl Williams of South Wales. Xx

9 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I pen togher as to what i belie in myself a self educated person who self taught  myself to breed train and handle my chosen long dog and don't make my out im a cut abo e any one else because I simply don't want to come across that way.....yes I have always been a  vert keen honest believer that mans worst enemy in  life is people who are envios ,very jealous due to the clear factor and honest reasons that someone is basically a cut above the certain particular individuals who can only rebell with silly foolish  unsubstantiated statements which are absolutely pointless writing due to the subsequent confusion the  loosers go on about with secondary school behaviour  I truthfully  and honestly simply ignore because I've got better aspects that read very uneducated childish ? crap .Tell me fellow associates you pen togher unjustified  criticism about me the out of the blue start requesting valid information about  the long dog im devoted  my life to.......you don't need any amount of rocket science  to comprehend  the reasons for these questions  regarding whippet x greyhound hybrids .....nosing and curious about what things are all about my advice to you individuals  is to ask those people who have a reservoir of longstanding knowledge and expertise in a particular running dog  id never waste my entire patience to allow  myself to get involved with these gangsters ......a wise head keeps a still tongue a  very wise a d appropriate  expression ? to willing use with these difficulties getting through to a considerable number of certain particular  people on these forums simply because I absolutely fold over with laughter and tears when my rods bends like a bow......get a grip its absolutely awesome to witness a grown adults behaviour and immediate replies to  your  chosen unsubstantiated  s ripts and claims about me in sport Carl Williams of South Wales. Xx

Carl you don't need knowledge there limited on the ground they   run and serious numbers are a no no with this cross as are the quarry they can run that's a fact I think in all honestly you think your a name in this sport sadly your not your more looked at as a crank than looked upon as a decent lad  going by this forum and your posts but good luck with your breeding programme 

Edited by Blackmag