rudeboy1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Carl/Rudeboy it's good that you got the nod about your dogs from Plummer, such a well known writer would surely boost sales BUT modest and genuine, even Plummer himself would say he was an ego maniac.

As for genuine, that is most peoples biggest critism of the man, he lied constantly both in his books and his life, fabricated photos and much, much more.

Don't get me wrong, i still really enjoy his early books and think they are very entertaining BUT genuine, certainly not... ?

excellent post and on the money

• Like 7
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I'm not sure that's true aussie  ? a greyhound is alot more game than a whippet mate and I'm not having it a whippet beat a greyhound acceleration ? no matter who days it but a whippet quicker tight turns short distance 

But agree id rather the bigger whippet with size abit a nastiness coming threw from greyhound ?

I'd agree a grey is nastier, only because they are not generally bred to be companions and they are better for bigger game and longer runs. Sorry but having owned both, the whippet is quicker off the mark and a superior animal in every aspect except for the two things mentioned.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

The drugs have fecked his head. Trying to push bowline line that ain’t a line. But won’t answer simple questions. If it was my grandad he would be in a home?

You really need to get your script and take your medication coz ur a very uneducated, sulking bred,with  lots of yap from that hole in your Mellon sized head ......why don't you go to night classes in order to catch up with lots of aspects

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

As baker boy has asked, how is a 1st or 2nd cross a 'line'?

I was just curious but I wish him well with it me I would prefer a drop of collie or saluki in there but good luck with it Carl 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I was just curious but I wish him well with it me I would prefer a drop of collie or saluki in there but good luck with it Carl 

Aye, I think we're all curious lol.  ?

59 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

You really need to get your script and take your medication coz ur a very uneducated, sulking bred,with  lots of yap from that hole in your Mellon sized head ......why don't you go to night classes in order to catch up with lots of aspects

You talk / write like someone trying to come across as smarter / more educated than they are. It grates. Just talk like you, and be normal without the weird as f*ck self Promotion and wannabe Plummer book entries. “The saluki long dog is a mythical beast blah blah blah”. No one cares mate. Just be you, every one else is taken. 

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You talk / write like someone trying to come across as smarter / more educated than they are. It grates. Just talk like you, and be normal without the weird as f*ck self Promotion and wannabe Plummer book entries. “The saluki long dog is a mythical beast blah blah blah”. No one cares mate. Just be you, every one else is taken. 

on the money....tries to act clever...but fails miserably... 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

O feck off grandad. I ain’t the one on here trying to promote a ‘line’ out of a first cross. How many seasons you test sire and dam for? As for melon head. You never even met me but judging by the photos you have put up of shite tattoos you got done in the local crack den when realapsing your the cnut that needs educating or your just a loss cause trying not to fall by the wayside. And feck off with the plumber talk starting to think the only thing you know about dogs is what you read in his fairy tales 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1