rudeboy1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Never seen a whippet and a greyhound make rough haired juckels 

Lol this is partly what I meant in a couple of earlier posts.  He blathers on and on about whippet/greyhounds, then goes on a completely different tangent and puts pics of deer/greys up, and bangs on about those, and saluki crosses! 

Summer madness!  Affects us all to differing degrees I suppose lol. 

6 hours ago, baker boy said:

I'd like to know how many generations of the original Bowline longdogs were bred, sadly my requests for this information has been ignored

4 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Do u think I'm interested in anwsering your question ? don't talk about the shite you have made ok associate 

Associate!!  ?

Kin el b b, I think he's just being polite, but was really thinking 'PUNK' when he wrote associate!  ??

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

You don't no what I run you clown , stick to talking shit bout your sand slugs 

Lol slug with more speed and stay than out you keep ? 

At least rudeboy get a few mins a whizz before the bang

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol slug with more speed and stay than out you keep ? 

At least rudeboy get a few mins a whizz before the bang

So what do I keep , you keep going on like you no everything but to be fair you probably don't no shit from toothpaste , but just incase you are some kind of miracle where you no everything can you private message me this week winning euro lottery numbers , 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

So what do I keep , you keep going on like you no everything but to be fair you probably don't no shit from toothpaste , but just incase you are some kind of miracle where you no everything can you private message me this week winning euro lottery numbers , 

Its not a sandslug or whippet grey ? id say its got bull in it ?

16 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Listen my fellow associates I really honestly don't take absolutely no notice of the certain individuals who badmouth me and foolishly write unsubstantiated criticism about me and the 2nd bloodline I'm going to breed and subsequently produce even as I'm penning together this particular readership.im not wanting to be known as a single somebody merely due to the fact most of you are saluki bred and have not had any experience in the game. Some saluki bred associates will have a crack at anything they can throw at me.......crack on ......please make ? me cripple up with laughter.i mentioned plummer recently a Welsh man who put pen to paper and sold literally dozens and dozens of books..........OK not everyone liked him but if you'd have watched his documentary that he was requested to film one could see the guy was very intelligent modest and genuine........perhaps I feel others couldn't believe that they could match what he knew with him being a very intelligent person...fact!!! However,I earned the luxury of plummer putting several readership upon my longdogs a relatively warm and satisfying feeling I suppose .now gentlemen associates why don't you do your own thing,use your chosen running dogs, pursue and hunt whatever you like and enjoy your field sports.carl Williams South Wales.

Carl/Rudeboy it's good that you got the nod about your dogs from Plummer, such a well known writer would surely boost sales BUT modest and genuine, even Plummer himself would say he was an ego maniac.

As for genuine, that is most peoples biggest critism of the man, he lied constantly both in his books and his life, fabricated photos and much, much more.

Don't get me wrong, i still really enjoy his early books and think they are very entertaining BUT genuine, certainly not... ?

27 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Listen you don't need for me to answer anything  do I you all seem a waste of time and  valid time for me  sorry fellas 

So what are you hoping to get from your continuous posts I don’t get it??‍♂️ why would you even post in the first place if you don’t want a reply ?

4 minutes ago, poxon said:

So what are you hoping to get from your continuous posts I don’t get it??‍♂️ why would you even post in the first place if you don’t want a reply ?

He's an ENIGMA A A!!  ?‍♂️

20 minutes ago, poxon said:

The drugs have fecked his head. Trying to push bowline line that ain’t a line. But won’t answer simple questions. If it was my grandad he would be in a home?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3