rudeboy1

hi butty boy your right I will make a plummer i don't want to the question remains  most importantly  would he have made me  lol??????? No chance......plummer  was a fantastic author and magazine contributor for literally dozens of years sold hundreds of books made him a million air.......its all down to jealousy  he made a name deeply fossilised as a legend you my associate friend  has not been heard of or never will I expect  with respect to you fella Carl Williams South Wales.images.jpeg-5.jpg.3202703d1bab80544047db46e25260c8.jpg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

hi butty boy your right I will make a plummer i don't want to the question remains  most importantly  would he have made me  lol??????? No chance......plummer  was a fantastic author and magazine contributor for literally dozens of years sold hundreds of books made him a million air.......its all down to jealousy  he made a name deeply fossilised as a legend you my associate friend  has not been heard of or never will I expect  with respect to you fella Carl Williams South Wales.images.jpeg-5.jpg.3202703d1bab80544047db46e25260c8.jpg

plummer was a legend ......jesus christ get a grip....

• Haha 7
On 12/07/2021 at 19:14, low plains drifter said:

You'll never make a Plummer 

On 14/07/2021 at 08:48, Rudeboy 1 said:

your right I will make a plummer

I don't think you're grasping what people are saying.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Bonnet de douche Albert

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Most hadn't heard of you til you created the finest longdogs of future past 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Listen my fellow associates I really honestly don't take absolutely no notice of the certain individuals who badmouth me and foolishly write unsubstantiated criticism about me and the 2nd bloodline I'm going to breed and subsequently produce even as I'm penning together this particular readership.im not wanting to be known as a single somebody merely due to the fact most of you are saluki bred and have not had any experience in the game. Some saluki bred associates will have a crack at anything they can throw at me.......crack on ......please make ? me cripple up with laughter.i mentioned plummer recently a Welsh man who put pen to paper and sold literally dozens and dozens of books..........OK not everyone liked him but if you'd have watched his documentary that he was requested to film one could see the guy was very intelligent modest and genuine........perhaps I feel others couldn't believe that they could match what he knew with him being a very intelligent person...fact!!! However,I earned the luxury of plummer putting several readership upon my longdogs a relatively warm and satisfying feeling I suppose .now gentlemen associates why don't you do your own thing,use your chosen running dogs, pursue and hunt whatever you like and enjoy your field sports.carl Williams South Wales.

2 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Listen my fellow associates I really honestly don't take absolutely no notice of the certain individuals who badmouth me and foolishly write unsubstantiated criticism about me and the 2nd bloodline I'm going to breed and subsequently produce even as I'm penning together this particular readership.im not wanting to be known as a single somebody merely due to the fact most of you are saluki bred and have not had any experience in the game. Some saluki bred associates will have a crack at anything they can throw at me.......crack on ......please make ? me cripple up with laughter.i mentioned plummer recently a Welsh man who put pen to paper and sold literally dozens and dozens of books..........OK not everyone liked him but if you'd have watched his documentary that he was requested to film one could see the guy was very intelligent modest and genuine........perhaps I feel others couldn't believe that they could match what he knew with him being a very intelligent person...fact!!! However,I earned the luxury of plummer putting several readership upon my longdogs a relatively warm and satisfying feeling I suppose .now gentlemen associates why don't you do your own thing,use your chosen running dogs, pursue and hunt whatever you like and enjoy your field sports.carl Williams South Wales.

There's only a few saluki enthuiasts on here mate now ? lads on your case a whippet collie bull x men ? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

WWW.ALCOHOLICS-ANONYMOUS.ORG.UK

• Like 2
  • Haha 3