Pup price’s

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gave that young dog to a lad near me for free and it's a smashing we dog fck them big money dogs 

Why do you think the for sale section on here is almost blank?  Could it be every one of the dog lads has stopped breeding because they just refuse to get a much better price for there puppies and mis

That's what most would like you to believe.. just about everyone is up to it...couple of fanny lickers in the wife's name....or selling dubious workers to our American cousins across the pond?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Some of you lads really hang out with / know the wrong people ? sure there are a lot of arseholes out there, most folk are idiots to be fair. But I can’t say I personally know many folk selling dogs for mega money and have never come across anyone selling Lurcher pups for some of the figures quoted.

People pay daft money for stuff all of the time and always have. Look at some of the plums you see in a wee white t shirt with a logo on they paid over £100 quid for. I mean come on, we now live in a world where men carry ‘designer man bags’ ffs ? if the going rate of a fanny licker pet dog is £2000 then that’s what’s gonna get charged mostly to pet homes, why wouldn’t you ?

Working hokes are a different thing, but still folk under value Lurchers, a good spaniel pup would hve cost you £500 for just about forever, it’s not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things and if you’re bitching and moaning at paying 300-500 you need to have a think why.

But I would say the vast majority of working Lurcher pups change hands for between nothing and 500 quid. And pretty much every lad I know with digging dogs is giving them into their circle for nowt to get them worked and keep the blood on the ground. 

We’ve got a litter or Lurchers and bushers at the moment and any spare pups will be sensible money to go toward rearing them and that’s it. 

Hit the nail on the head mate 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Gilbey said:

Said the other week there is lower priced pups starting to show, even more now.

74 lurcher adverts on pets4homes for £500 or under, the other sites will be the same....

I just had a decent look about and your right, most pups are still quite expensive but didn’t actually see any as expensive as the ones that made me start this thread (worst was £1500). Reassuring that 2k is indeed a ridiculous price to charge for a lurcher. 

17 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Some of you lads really hang out with / know the wrong people ? sure there are a lot of arseholes out there, most folk are idiots to be fair. But I can’t say I personally know many folk selling dogs for mega money and have never come across anyone selling Lurcher pups for some of the figures quoted.

People pay daft money for stuff all of the time and always have. Look at some of the plums you see in a wee white t shirt with a logo on they paid over £100 quid for. I mean come on, we now live in a world where men carry ‘designer man bags’ ffs ? if the going rate of a fanny licker pet dog is £2000 then that’s what’s gonna get charged mostly to pet homes, why wouldn’t you ?

Working hokes are a different thing, but still folk under value Lurchers, a good spaniel pup would hve cost you £500 for just about forever, it’s not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things and if you’re bitching and moaning at paying 300-500 you need to have a think why.

But I would say the vast majority of working Lurcher pups change hands for between nothing and 500 quid. And pretty much every lad I know with digging dogs is giving them into their circle for nowt to get them worked and keep the blood on the ground. 

We’ve got a litter or Lurchers and bushers at the moment and any spare pups will be sensible money to go toward rearing them and that’s it. 

Come on then mate what's sensible price to you then mines a shilling and 6 pence 

On 13/07/2021 at 12:28, SheepChaser said:

What's the lurcher pups please

Young dog I get tue wk free  no charge ped whip  20mth I know all the back breeding  seen sire grandsire work prob worth a heap to a dealer breeder  got all the bits breeding that matter in it   Race course show 20in dog  most prob. Far better honest bred More than all available just needs  good owner ??????? but ther hard to find lol ? 

46B0BAEB-DCF2-419E-9DC0-47C8D94BA80E.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
On 14/07/2021 at 06:26, Penda said:

Come on then mate what's sensible price to you then mines a shilling and 6 pence 

250 plenty for a well bred lurcher pup in my eyes , spaniels , pointer , up to 1000 , but some people will pay up to 100 for coursing blood, but to me a lurcher is a lurcher , lad I no tried sell me a lurcher pup for £900 , another lad  I no said I can have pup £50 to cover food etc , and another “ad said can have a pup out his bitch for free , swings and round about 

Edited by Elchapo
59 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

250 plenty for a well bred lurcher pup in my eyes , spaniels , pointer , up to 1000 , but some people will pay up to 100 for coursing blood, but to me a lurcher is a lurcher , lad I no tried sell me a lurcher pup for £900 , another lad  I no said I can have pup £50 to cover food etc , and another “ad said can have a pup out his bitch for free , swings and round about 

Its all down to what's it worth to you 

• Like 1