Pup price’s

Why do you think the for sale section on here is almost blank?  Could it be every one of the dog lads has stopped breeding because they just refuse to get a much better price for there puppies and miss the old days when they were worth next to f**k all? Shit has always been bred and peddled but now it just cost more. You should focus on getting good breeding with good proven stuff behind it, then pay what ever you have to to get it. Ive given away lots of pups only to find theyve been passed on less than a year later and probably for ££££ I dont do that anymore.

• Like 10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gave that young dog to a lad near me for free and it's a smashing we dog fck them big money dogs 

Why do you think the for sale section on here is almost blank?  Could it be every one of the dog lads has stopped breeding because they just refuse to get a much better price for there puppies and mis

That's what most would like you to believe.. just about everyone is up to it...couple of fanny lickers in the wife's name....or selling dubious workers to our American cousins across the pond?

Posted Images

11 years ago I gifted a pup to some friends, I have just had a message from them offering me a bed whip pup (free). Not my sort of pup & I have my mind set on a larger dog. There are still good people around where the well fair of the pups is more important than cash. 

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, Chunky11 said:

11 years ago I gifted a pup to some friends, I have just had a message from them offering me a bed whip pup (free). Not my sort of pup & I have my mind set on a larger dog. There are still good people around where the well fair of the pups is more important than cash. 

What are you after when you say a larger dog mate ? 

Price of everything as gone up ? 

pups down right take some time and  effort really unless left in their own shit for 5 week before sold ? 

don’t get me wrong 4 500 is about right I’d say I’d have no issues paying that for a worker ?

3 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Last weeks cmw see a litter of Russell pups nearly 2 g .crazy ? 

Believe me the best terriers and the best lurcher get sold through word of mouth for a glint of that price or gifted no need to advertise them 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Penda said:

Believe me the best terriers and the best lurcher get sold through word of mouth for a glint of that price or gifted no need to advertise them 

That's what most would like you to believe.. just about everyone is up to it...couple of fanny lickers in the wife's name....or selling dubious workers to our American cousins across the pond?

• Like 5
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Well yeah I agree with you there mate,let's be honest the price is set by the buyer if there gonna pay what ever price for what ever dog or animal or object then they've set the president if people didn't pay the money people wouldn't put the prices through the roof 

• Like 1

I just got my nephew a pup off a lad on here. Beddy/whippet x whippet/greyhound lovely little blue bitch. Price was 350 but before it was old enough to leave got chatting to lad and he said I could take for 250 but I told him 350 was a very good price and I gave the 350 and when I collected the pup he offered me a little rough coated red pup for nothing to take away. I didn't take it but was a nice offer, some decent lads still about. If anyone's looking for a rabbit dog he's pups are crackers 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Penda said:

Well yeah I agree with you there mate,let's be honest the price is set by the buyer if there gonna pay what ever price for what ever dog or animal or object then they've set the president if people didn't pay the money people wouldn't put the prices through the roof 

Yrs ago ,no amount of coin could  buy you a short cut to the 'best'...times have changed,and egos love to be stroked,never underestimate the power of anothers greed...hence why some would rather steal another man's life's work,than prove they can be trusted and be given or gifted one..

• Like 2

Some of you lads really hang out with / know the wrong people ? sure there are a lot of arseholes out there, most folk are idiots to be fair. But I can’t say I personally know many folk selling dogs for mega money and have never come across anyone selling Lurcher pups for some of the figures quoted.

People pay daft money for stuff all of the time and always have. Look at some of the plums you see in a wee white t shirt with a logo on they paid over £100 quid for. I mean come on, we now live in a world where men carry ‘designer man bags’ ffs ? if the going rate of a fanny licker pet dog is £2000 then that’s what’s gonna get charged mostly to pet homes, why wouldn’t you ?

Working hokes are a different thing, but still folk under value Lurchers, a good spaniel pup would hve cost you £500 for just about forever, it’s not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things and if you’re bitching and moaning at paying 300-500 you need to have a think why.

But I would say the vast majority of working Lurcher pups change hands for between nothing and 500 quid. And pretty much every lad I know with digging dogs is giving them into their circle for nowt to get them worked and keep the blood on the ground. 

We’ve got a litter or Lurchers and bushers at the moment and any spare pups will be sensible money to go toward rearing them and that’s it. 

• Like 4