Pup price’s

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gave that young dog to a lad near me for free and it's a smashing we dog fck them big money dogs 

Why do you think the for sale section on here is almost blank?  Could it be every one of the dog lads has stopped breeding because they just refuse to get a much better price for there puppies and mis

That's what most would like you to believe.. just about everyone is up to it...couple of fanny lickers in the wife's name....or selling dubious workers to our American cousins across the pond?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, poxon said:

the day I have to pay up to a £1000 for a pup I want is the day I quit working dogs! 
As in my eyes it’s not a worthy investment for a gamble if a pup would turn out any good or not With all the shit talk that goes on as well telling story’s of amazing working dogs to make a sale it don’t seem worth the bother no more I mean you got people that have payed there £1000 for a pup there want that back plus profits you can guarantee there be doing a litter even if there dirt then telling people what you think they want to hear….actually that’s already going on…even people on here that’s never had a interest in breeding a litter all of a sudden are now putting litters down wanting top wack behind closed doors 

Every time I go raw food shop they always one or two with bully xx pups and first thing they say is I'm going to breed them ,its no longer about the type just €€ ,it puts me off taking a litter as I worry the pups fall into wrong hands as I don't no anufe working lads to let pups go to and taking mans word means nothing anymore, shame its got to this as I'd like a pup in near future but the welfare of the other pups come first with me  ,

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

He's a three quarter whippet quarter Wheaton mate I would help any young lad get into the game 

The young lad could not wait till take it out he got 5 rabbits with it on the lamp I know its July But u know [BANNED TEXT] young lads are like I told him to not hunt it again till ground is right it's too hard now hopefully he listen I think he will 

IMG-20210707-WA0002.jpg

2 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

He's a three quarter whippet quarter Wheaton mate I would help any young lad get into the game 

He's nice ,many times I've gifted ferrets and nets to youngsters ,do you own both parents to pup .

1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

The young lad could not wait till take it out he got 5 rabbits with it on the lamp I know its July But u know [BANNED TEXT] young lads are like I told him to not hunt it again till ground is right it's too hard now hopefully he listen I think he will 

IMG-20210707-WA0002.jpg

Got a good coat on it ,young lad must be chuffed with his pup  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

I gave that young dog to a lad near me for free and it's a smashing we dog fck them big money dogs 

IMG-20210625-WA0001.jpg

Talking about not breeding dogs atm but that dogs a ripper, with 3/4 whippet I'd keep him close by as a stud for a line.

Edited by Aussie Whip