Ufc tonight

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mans a pure Cnut … anybody that sucker punches a pensioner from behind deserves nothing but shit ……..

I agree...when you're in there you just know when damage has been done i think the kick probably separated tendons and then when he got back up the joint just let go completely. He's just embarra

He stayed away from the level mma to long cant take time away from that level and then expect to jump back in and beat lads that basically flatout competing and when not fighting are doing heavy spari

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Francie said:

I dont know what game on is len,I dont watch the programming?

Was a comedy from the 90s, matt was the odd ball that never left the flat they shared but made out to every body he was rambos teacher, and a double hard ba$tard was his saying. If he left the flat he cried and ran back in hahaha

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Was a comedy from the 90s, matt was the odd ball that never left the flat they shared but made out to every body he was rambos teacher, and a double hard ba$tard was his saying. If he left the flat he cried and ran back in hahaha

Haha fair enough len

36 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Walking around inside with a wetsuit on...dirty Mandy?

• Haha 2
On 11/07/2021 at 18:01, Gospel said:

He beat good men mate and you don’t go 4 rounds with Khabib if useless at featherweight he was quality but there to big for him lightweight that’s why he gets man handled ?

Exactly right folk talk about him having cardio issues he doesnt have cardio issues he just has to work ridiculously hard in the clinches to maintain decent position simply because he,s not strong enough to impose himself on bigger opponents which anyone above featherweight is too big for him.....i always thought one of the silliest things he ever said was " size and weight shouldnt come into a fight "

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And thats where all combat sports come undone......it shouldnt be a popularity contest.

And it looks like that's what all of it is coming to, gnash.  Which fighters the fans want to see fight each other, and these piss poor matches between you tubers and has beens etc.

Glad I'm a casual these days lol.

25 minutes ago, shaaark said:

And it looks like that's what all of it is coming to, gnash.  Which fighters the fans want to see fight each other, and these piss poor matches between you tubers and has beens etc.

Glad I'm a casual these days lol.

If i could be bothered to look i would but wouldnt mind better i said it even on here months before the Mayweather/Mcgregor farce that if that fight went ahead it would be the beginning of the end for both sports.....and what have we had since....f****n youtube fights.

Throughout the years ive always enjoyed the journey up of young fighters but lost a bit of interest if/when they reach world level....give me local/small hall/domestic boxing all day long.

• Like 1

Small hall/domestic boxing is where it's at these days most of the time to be fair 

The heart,the will,the hunger & competitive nature,don't get me wrong you still get some s**t matchups where the home fighter is basically just having a move about,but that's boxing,but in general the smaller shows are better all round some of the current stuff in world boxing is just laughable lately,and it's a real shame to see 

And as for mcgregor,he was getting teed off on and is still giving it all the mouth,I have rated mcgregor in the past and thought he has been great in the cage at times but you've fallen right off and still going on and on,I almost admire him for it?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

And thats where all combat sports come undone......it shouldnt be a popularity contest.

Thing is they're not popular because of a load of stupid talk that they dont end up backing up.They're popular because they always come to fight and you're guaranteed a good show with them.

20 hours ago, downsouth said:

Thing is they're not popular because of a load of stupid talk that they dont end up backing up.They're popular because they always come to fight and you're guaranteed a good show with them.

Yes but theres plenty of fighters who show up in top shape ready and able to fight.....my guess is lads like Diaz have more social media followers though ?.....social media popularity sells fights the proofs in the pudding......at the end of the day ratings and rankings if not adhered to make a mockery of fight sports.

• Like 2