Ufc tonight

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mans a pure Cnut … anybody that sucker punches a pensioner from behind deserves nothing but shit ……..

I agree...when you're in there you just know when damage has been done i think the kick probably separated tendons and then when he got back up the joint just let go completely. He's just embarra

He stayed away from the level mma to long cant take time away from that level and then expect to jump back in and beat lads that basically flatout competing and when not fighting are doing heavy spari

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Fish bones, time to retire now.

I hope not, be a pity to go out like that. Porier reckoning his kicks led to the fact mcgregor went over on ankle, not so sure about that. Like I said, he's marmite but mma be worse off without him, just for the pantomime he brings at times!!

11 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Must admit I like mcgregor hes done alot for ufc but think he's done.think he will fight nate for money like exhibition fights in boxing etc wunt suprise me if he boxes a youtuber next 

Not a prayer, Paul would likely sparko him.

Not a good look for a legend of the UFC.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

Poirier checked the kick and pointed out something had happened to mcgregors ankle

time to hang up your gloves Connor you’ve become a laughing stock

I agree...when you're in there you just know when damage has been done i think the kick probably separated tendons and then when he got back up the joint just let go completely.

He's just embarrassing himself Mcgregor its like watching an old Ali or an old fat Elvis you know there was once a great performer there but its gone....even his charisma and chat is totally over the top nonsense out of desperation now....physically i always thought he lacked strength above featherweight he just gets man handled easily up close and struggles to create the space he needs,his size and frame are much smaller than most of his opponents and so he has to work double hard which he eventually pays for.

• Like 4