English/British Bulldogs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anythings worth what someone is willing to pay but to pay good money for such poor quality animals is just the epitome of the low standards and lack of pride within the pet dog world of today in my op

Exactly.Its always gone on and always will.Most of the big names in the APBT,working terrier game that are so often talked about and held in high regard were little more than peddlers churning out mul

Posh flats are they ? 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Anythings worth what someone is willing to pay but to pay good money for such poor quality animals is just the epitome of the low standards and lack of pride within the pet dog world of today in my opinion.

True gnash, only one proper bulldog, and that's apbt, a breed that work, and healthy. Mind you suppose pits like other dog breeds have gone.up in price as well, your better of today with good old mongrel like a lurcher today healthy and  Cheeper to buy. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bird said:

True gnash, only one proper bulldog, and that's apbt, a breed that work, and healthy. Mind you suppose pits like other dog breeds have gone.up in price as well, your better of today with good old mongrel like a lurcher today healthy and  Cheeper to buy. 

People are wanting 700 + for lurchers 

7 minutes ago, gnipper said:

People are wanting 700 + for lurchers 

Where do folk get this from ? Just cos some plum in preloved is chancing their arm at that abs the odd muppet townie pays that for a pet ........ I don’t think there are many work bred Lurchers are being sold for that ? Maybe I’m wrong ! 

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Where do folk get this from ? Just cos some plum in preloved is chancing their arm at that abs the odd muppet townie pays that for a pet ........ I don’t think there are many work bred Lurchers are being sold for that ? Maybe I’m wrong ! 

Yeh ya wrong but they won’t come on here and say,or and they are on the sites in there lasses names and not there’s ?

• Like 2

These guys breeding the fancy mutts, would they cull a runt/poor dooer or would they market it as the "cutest/baby" of the litter when it's £1000 plus per pup? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, lurchers said:

Yeh ya wrong but they won’t come on here and say,or and they are on the sites in there lasses names and not there’s ?

It's surprising how many of the working dog owners are into the funny coloured frenchies etc now. It's all well and good saying the prices are high but none of them are gonna sell a 2k+ pup for 200 quid are they.

• Like 3

People follow each other like sheep,you see them in the parks with a cocker spaniel each,all  got those extendable leads,all they do is spend the walk untangling thier dogs from others.might aswell drag 3000 in cash round the park,atleast you won't have to pick the shit up.

Like has been said it's up to the individual what dogs he breeds and the price they charge Nobody holds a gun to your head to buy some of these monstrosities. I thought ear cropping was totally illegal I have seen a few round me with their ears cropped. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, dytkos said:

These guys breeding the fancy mutts, would they cull a runt/poor dooer or would they market it as the "cutest/baby" of the litter when it's £1000 plus per pup? 

Cheers, D.

No matter how much I wanted a dog I would never entertain a seller who used terms like 'boy', 'girl' or baby. 

A mate has a litter of pups to sell each year. Cockapoo type stuff. He reckons prices have dropped from 2 grand plus to a grand. Still not bad for a litter of mongrels 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Like has been said it's up to the individual what dogs he breeds and the price they charge Nobody holds a gun to your head to buy some of these monstrosities. I thought ear cropping was totally illegal I have seen a few round me with their ears cropped. 

Ear cropping seems to be the in thing at the moment with these fat bulls

1 hour ago, dogmad riley said:

Ear cropping seems to be the in thing at the moment with these fat bulls

Seen at least half a dozen round me i believe some one at Sheffield was prosecuted recently. 

WWW.EXAMINERLIVE.CO.UK

Carmen Pintea has said she and her partner Claudi Belceanu will appeal their sentences