Mark Cavendish

2 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Thought so . . You met him and he was rude still doesn’t take away the fact of what he’s achieved which you didn’t comment on just he’s a prick , his achievement isn’t that good cause he works with other riders (as every sprinter does) to put him there at the end to do what he’s the best ever at doing ?

it does sour your opinion though when you meat someone who think is a good sportsman and they turn out to be cocks....

Adam peaty is one.....what an abolute cock......do you know who i am....all that routine ( british 50 meter beast stroke record holder)  

Nasser hussain ex cricket capting for england.....i could of honestly smashed his face in...and genuinily had to hold back from dragging him out the hotel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

it does sour your opinion though when you meat someone who think is a good sportsman and they turn out to be cocks....

Adam peaty is one.....what an abolute cock......do you know who i am....all that routine ( british 50 meter beast stroke record holder)  

Nasser hussain ex cricket capting for england.....i could of honestly smashed his face in...and genuinily had to hold back from dragging him out the hotel

I get that 100% but I wasn’t asking what people’s opinion of him was , I was referring to his achievements. 
Gazza can be an absolute clown but if you ask about his football achievements that’s what I’d comment on first and foremost ??

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, lanesra said:

I get that 100% but I wasn’t asking what people’s opinion of him was , I was referring to his achievements. 
Gazza can be an absolute clown but if you ask about his football achievements that’s what I’d comment on first and foremost ??

Good job cavendish aint black, and drives an F1 car.  ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Really cos every time I hear Gazza all I think about is ally Mccoist telling everybody about time gazza broke into his house ? I still randomly laugh about that to meself when ever I hear or see the guy, what a Fcuking legend ??

I like the one where the ball went over the fence at training, 'ill get it boss' and climbs over the fence. Climbed back over 2 days later during training with said ball ?

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I have no interest in reading about footballers but apparently gazzas autobiography is a really good read. Didn't he see his mate get killed as a kid or something? 

Walking to the ice cream van with him I think . 

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Really cos every time I hear Gazza all I think about is ally Mccoist telling everybody about time gazza broke into his house ? I still randomly laugh about that to meself when ever I hear or see the guy, what a Fcuking legend ??

For a sandwich 

have you heard the fireworks one ? 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, TOMO said:

Fuk me.. I'd have paid good money to see you fill that c*nt in TOMO.. up his own arse big time!!