What can a terrier catch?

5 hours ago, moonlighter said:

I’ve witnessed a terrier with a fallow buck!! It went chasing after a load which went crashing into a woods.. when he didn’t return we found him with a throat hole on the deer!! I can only assume it ran into a tree trunk and it killed itself or knocked it self out. 

Reckon it must have had some saluki in it mate. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over here, snakes.

If I’m honest about the one on the lamp, it was too busy looking over its shoulder laughing at the deerhound x it didn’t see the Russel bitch that T boned it from left field like a raptor out of Juras

Fleas !.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Reckon it must have had some saluki in it mate. 

And we see single handed which better deer dog were only few month for getting out with the guns 

Then it’s no more talking it’s all about they walking ? 

30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Are you allowed to walk around shooting snakes over there or would you get in trouble ?thinkin it’s only way I’d ever visit ?

They are protected but you can kill them if you or pets are in danger, so yeah, kill em all, lol. I've never heard of anyone being charged. The experts reckon they aren't aggressive but I've seen a 10 ft plus, king brown slither 20 ft to attack my brother just walking past.

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

They are protected but you can kill them if you or pets are in danger, so yeah, kill em all, lol. I've never heard of anyone being charged. The experts reckon they aren't aggressive but I've seen a 10 ft plus, king brown slither 20 ft to attack my brother just walking past.

I’d be in the house and not moving anywhere 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’d be in the house and not moving anywhere 

You think that but you get used to hunting around them, either that or stay inside as you say. I think the same about bears in the US and lions and everything else in Africa.