The youngest dog which I got off Gnipper is nicknamed bellend, because she is a complete roller pigeon eating, wall destroying, shadow chasing bellend. But fck is she good at catching rats in houses. I know it doesn't sound much but as a pest controller that one little small rat can be a wage and a reputation. 

Got a call from an agent about a rat in a house. Others had tried and failed with traps and the tenant was refusing to enter the property. The minute this dog enters a house she switches on, she knows and soon I know if it's there or if it's been and gone. 

She sets to and checks every chair and drawer like a drugs sniffer dog, methodically covering everything. She soon settled in a corner behind the telly and kept looking up. I checked the thick curtains twice but she was insistent it was there, eventually I saw it on a dado rail (is that what it's called?) 

A quick run round the window cill and onto the floor and job done. It's not often I feel that chuffed with a job but proper happy with that tonight. And it earned me more than a week at some of my other jobs in the past ?

Screenshot_20210706_172809.jpg

Screenshot_20210706_172743.jpg

Screenshot_20210706_172751.jpg

IMG_20210706_160356.jpg

• Like 17

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

The youngest dog which I got off Gnipper is nicknamed bellend, because she is a complete roller pigeon eating, wall destroying, shadow chasing bellend. But fck is she good at catching rats in houses. I know it doesn't sound much but as a pest controller that one little small rat can be a wage and a reputation. 

Got a call from an agent about a rat in a house. Others had tried and failed with traps and the tenant was refusing to enter the property. The minute this dog enters a house she switches on, she knows and soon I know if it's there or if it's been and gone. 

She sets to and checks every chair and drawer like a drugs sniffer dog, methodically covering everything. She soon settled in a corner behind the telly and kept looking up. I checked the thick curtains twice but she was insistent it was there, eventually I saw it on a dado rail (is that what it's called?) 

A quick run round the window cill and onto the floor and job done. It's not often I feel that chuffed with a job but proper happy with that tonight. And it earned me more than a week at some of my other jobs in the past ?

Screenshot_20210706_172809.jpg

Screenshot_20210706_172743.jpg

Screenshot_20210706_172751.jpg

IMG_20210706_160356.jpg

Nice going my company won’t let me use mine as they say it’s not insured in the van,but when I worked for another company they used to love it.The dog saves you hours of looking around and is a tool for the job.I’ve tried explaining this to my manager but it’s like def ears.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, myersbg said:

This was my other work mate for the last 10 yrs i was going to tell you about but sadly she was killed on the road last night, today has been shit

DSCN0595 (1).JPG

DSCN0596 (1).JPG

Sad for you mate. R.I.P. 

D.