3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gospel said:

Lol you think lads aren’t turning up car loads each your on something stop end 

how these dogs bred that won the 20k tell me that ?

Lol you are a complete gobshite fella.. I'm telling you now there is no car loads showing up... And never mind how there bred... Your a top class clown... On the dole sitting at home talking shite all day son... Talking about comps for a bag a sand...lmfao ... Do you get a lend of a grand of the provident man to race FS... Who the fxck in their right mind  meets 30 deep ... Some a these men are driving 30k jeeps and a line of dogs for over 20 years and you expect them to turn up and meet a cxck like you for a thousand pounds... where they could get everything took off them in a heartbeat...

Wind your neck in ya cxnt... I'm done replying to you

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

mC, I read your posts with a wry smile on my face ?.

Im convinced you're on a wind up, so shouldn't really reply, but I know a thing or two about non-peds, and your above post brought back lots of memories.

Some years back, a lad claimed he had the fastest lurcher in the UK, it was actually 15/16ths grey, 1/16 collie, but never mind.

He brought it to my local non-ped club and gave it a run up, it did 8.40 seconds over 150 yards. He asked if this was the track record, I said wait a minute, and put a 24lb bitch in the traps, she did 8.30, just a yard and a half faster .

The track record actually was held by a non-ped called Shay, it did 8.17, three and a half yards faster over the 150 yards.

Theres a lad on here had two dogs that could do 150 yards in UNDER 8 seconds, and the top scratch dogs do that regularly now.

ive owned pure whippets, non-peds, Salukis, greyhounds and lurchers, and believe me, there's not a dog in the world will beat a top non-ped over 50 yards.......but I'm sure you know that ??

Cheers.

He knows non ped faster he knows a ped is faster over short he knows wat a well bred bull x can do and he knows wat a purpose bred Sal x is made for but even most of us aren’t sure about slop ?? It’s the deciding factor in mc ,s dog ability lol ? he’s a good fisherman but he lacks casting ability so he’s average ?

Edited by green lurchers
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Lol you are a complete gobshite fella.. I'm telling you now there is no car loads showing up... And never mind how there bred... Your a top class clown... On the dole sitting at home talking shite all day son... Talking about comps for a bag a sand...lmfao ... Do you get a lend of a grand of the provident man to race FS... Who the fxck in their right mind  meets 30 deep ... Some a these men are driving 30k jeeps and a line of dogs for over 20 years and you expect them to turn up and meet a cxck like you for a thousand pounds... where they could get everything took off them in a heartbeat...

Wind your neck in ya cxnt... I'm done replying to you

Lol are you smoking something mate Or what ? 

never been on dole in me life ? provident man ? 

but I don’t have 5k and 10k to lose mate 

you can’t tell me how there bred because you are full a shit and haven’t a clue ? 

there is men’s had line a dogs for 20 year 

mate and longer 

be easy don’t turn up 30 grand motor for a match then can’t loose it and they have a chance a loosing 20k anyway so what’s a motor to men with that money to lose??

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

He knows non ped faster he knows a ped is faster over short he knows wat a well bred bull x can do and he knows wat a purpose bred Sal x is made for but even most of us aren’t sure about slop ?? It’s the deciding factor in mc ,s dog ability lol ? 

? ? I know mate but I can’t help me self 

really is some corkers on here characters ? 

We all no which type hack the wet 

which shiver by November ?

and which a packed away beginning October mate ??

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

He knows non ped faster he knows a ped is faster over short he knows wat a well bred bull x can do and he knows wat a purpose bred Sal x is made for but even most of us aren’t sure about slop ?? It’s the deciding factor in mc ,s dog ability lol ? he’s a good fisherman but he lacks casting ability so he’s average ?

Want me cast further abit of a challenge and get charts with his pet deerhound x track grade B5 arse biter  ? 

Edited by Gospel
8 minutes ago, Gospel said:

? ? I know mate but I can’t help me self 

really is some corkers on here characters ? 

We all no which type hack the wet 

which shiver by November ?

and which a packed away beginning October mate ??

You must know me! Nikes packed away soon my season nearly done ?

13 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Want me cast further abit of a challenge and get charts with his pet deerhound x track grade B5 arse biter  ? 

He be like landing a 60lber thinking about it I got no chance at minute I’ll have to think it threw ? ?

• Haha 1

Old Phil socks shaaark all easy sheepchaser like candy from a baby ? green lurchers your not so easy ? but I’ll have that dummy out at some point I have to ? 

your only c””nt had me so far ?

Edited by Gospel
  • Haha 4
15 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Ones 8 weeks, the others 12 years, so you'd probably have a chance of beating me ! ? ! ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Nikes good all year on the moor mate just have to wear carrier bags under your socks mate ??

No chance exmoor is about hour an half from me bud I live on dartmoor always bloody wet but plenty of farm land around and the moor not that I lamp the moor ?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Old Phil socks shaaark all easy sheepchaser like candy from a baby ? green lurchers your not so easy ? but I’ll have that dummy out at some point I have to ? 

It’s wasted at me I kept dogs that wernt meant fir it  too small for the game so I’m used to being the underdog  every time ,  that’s the challenge  getting a dog 1/3 of size of yours conditioned to run over 3 mins and drop a few but them runs are so rewarding ???????? but not in slop ? English dogs for English lands  ? any thing out of sight running bores me to shit and me dogs yaaawwwwn ?????????image.gif.654b8df6f4272f1c932f30da7b3f84dd.gif

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4