3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

2 minutes ago, Gospel said:

As I said mate a man keeps Sal breds has to have quality to be able to stop the long ear 

a bull x is a early season dog / pet really mate a lot more make the grade ?

Oh I see well you obviously know more then anybody on here carl William's 2 il leave yah to it ?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

Also I am right in thinking your saying a sal is a all round dog? And a single dog at it all yes? 

Preban bar pigs reds stags and big fallow stags I’d  slip single mate I talk truth not bollocks mate 

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Penda said:

Oh I see well you obviously know more then anybody on here carl William's 2 il leave yah to it ?

It’s the truth mate and there’s lads on here seen

done miles more than me mate ?

5 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Yeah one nailed a cow once so will flip red easy 

Red stag  wouldnt entertain me mate I like sport mate running one dog chasing whether it gets away or not ?

May as well get a mastiff rottie or kangal the way your going about em you don’t need a lurcher ? 

22 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Get faaacked your lying again ? 

no serious mate your one a the drum bangers about em  ? do this do that need em for this ? 

I was bitten more than once by bull types as kid mate there a nightmare to carry off the land watch  the greyhound racing when they getting carried off it’s like that but there heavier and for a kid definitely scars em ? ?

Mate, the only one banging a drum is you. On and on and on and on and on and on and on. Can’t think of any time I’ve been trying to convince anyone they are the best thing since sliced bread. I like them, and they work for me, I like their attitude and having them about. I get plenty of sport with them, and that is surely all that matters. I couldn’t give two figs what anyone else keeps, it’s none of my business and I’m on no crusade to convince folk I’m right and they should all kennel what I do. 

I did at one point take offence at your attitude, calling folk liars, running down their dogs, and just making every thread about you and your opinion. But I realise you can’t really help that, it’s just in your nature to be that way. 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Preban bar pigs reds stags and big fallow stags I’d  slip single mate I talk truth not bollocks mate 

You said before that your coursing dogs would flip a big fallow and throat it no drama, without breaking a sweat ........

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Red stag  wouldnt entertain me mate I like sport mate running one dog chasing whether it gets away or not ?

May as well get a mastiff rottie or kangal the way your going about em you don’t need a lurcher ? 

A mastiff catching a red stag ? ? 

9 minutes ago, Gospel said:

I don’t run red. Know plenty of people who was pre ban and they wasnt using Sal blood. Your the one who made the comment about them being no diffrent to a cow. So how much have you actually seen in all your years of lurcher work 

10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate, the only one banging a drum is you. On and on and on and on and on and on and on. Can’t think of any time I’ve been trying to convince anyone they are the best thing since sliced bread. I like them, and they work for me, I like their attitude and having them about. I get plenty of sport with them, and that is surely all that matters. I couldn’t give two figs what anyone else keeps, it’s none of my business and I’m on no crusade to convince folk I’m right and they should all kennel what I do. 

I did at one point take offence at your attitude, calling folk liars, running down their dogs, and just making every thread about you and your opinion. But I realise you can’t really help that, it’s just in your nature to be that way. 

They work for you mate but only because you get four of em mate ?

10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You said before that your coursing dogs would flip a big fallow and throat it no drama, without breaking a sweat ........

And you said before bull x a single handed 3 times a week mate we both spinning a yarn there want we 

22 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

That's what I was getting towards if you get my drift. 

Your honest mate finally someone telling the truth not single for em but more than one dog ?

Edited by Gospel