3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

17 minutes ago, Gospel said:

You mean like saying fluffy plodder etc ? 

gets laughed off because honest dog men no better ? 

were stuff I say can’t be laughed off because been honest you know I’m right ?

All I’m interested in with a lurcher is foxes, a day at hounds with a gun there’s nothing more boring, hence why I don’t have a pure saluki, because they ain’t up to the job.  a bull greyhound type suits me fine with whatever else thrown in the mix I don’t care as long as short works made of a fox. Horses for courses mate. 

• Like 5

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jude said:

Not many genuine bull greyhounds of any type being bred now most of what you see advertised is scatter bred shite with bits of everything in there. The real stuff is usually well grafted and pups spoken for before they are born. Never seen a proper first x for a while , all big mastiff looking things people are using for how they look other than what they can do. A 5/8 3/8 is a great cross if they take the right shape, seen a few over the years 

Thats a genuine 3/8 IMG_0678.JPG.167476dc7143bd445c4841859c9aafdf.JPG

• Like 5
3 hours ago, OldPhil said:

The genuine article is still around,...I saw one only recently...?

However,..back in the 80s, there was a few nice American Pits locally,..they were mostly chocolate in colour, and said to be from the Mayfield  lines? 

I never paid much attention to these animals,..not because they weren't to my taste, ..they most certainly were. Indeed, as a type of canine,..I found them amazingly beautiful and obviously functional.?

Facts were, I did not find their owners palatable....they were not to my taste, and I was probably not to theirs.?

Anyway, these types have always remained in the same hands, and I have watched them improve over the decades.. When I say improve, I do not mean as purist battle dogs, but as an essential ingredient in a specific style of lurcher....

Yep, I like them,...I like them a lot.?

File0219.jpg

Not sure who looks meaner

I think Penda off here will have some nice pups simular bred soon. Hope he don't mind me saying but I only know from a topic on this site. Not sure what he's doing with pups but if I was looking for a pup I'd be interested in one of them. Parents seem to have seen a good bit of graft so well worth the gamble 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

I think Penda off here will have some nice pups simular bred soon. Hope he don't mind me saying but I only know from a topic on this site. Not sure what he's doing with pups but if I was looking for a pup I'd be interested in one of them. Parents seem to have seen a good bit of graft so well worth the gamble 

I've got you on the pay roll mate ? all goes well I will have a few up forsale not silly money either and both dogs are just genuine dogs no world beaters but we are happy with them 

12 minutes ago, Penda said:

I've got you on the pay roll mate ? all goes well I will have a few up forsale not silly money either and both dogs are just genuine dogs no world beaters but we are happy with them 

Peddling b*****d 

• Haha 1
On 04/07/2021 at 20:50, Gospel said:

If honesty is what your after your shit out a luck with a bull x .there owners aren’t even honest with there self ? ? ?

Ano yea there nearly as bad as them saluki x owners making ped up and selling pups for 1000 a pop lol 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Ano yea there nearly as bad as them saluki x owners making ped up and selling pups for 1000 a pop lol 

? any dogs come to mind mate ? ?

Loads a good lads elchapo some want 1000 a pup ? some don’t though mate ?

On 05/07/2021 at 11:26, Gospel said:

How fit can you get a big muscle bound dog mate with a big part grey in there a greyhound has nothing in the tank to start mate one descent run don’t they 

Well seeing as tho a full propper breed bull dog would spend 1,2 even 3 hours in a box they have plenty in the tank , same as when you put a sand slug to a grey the sand slug gives the grey the staying power no different than a bull , the fact you think bull greys are just muscle bound dogs says you not seen many good ones seen plenty bull grey do 20 rabbit plus a night so how they no good for edible 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Well seeing as tho a full propper breed bull dog would spend 1,2 even 3 hours in a box they have plenty in the tank , same as when you put a sand slug to a grey the sand slug gives the grey the staying power no different than a bull , the fact you think bull greys are just muscle bound dogs says you not seen many good ones seen plenty bull grey do 20 rabbit plus a night so how they no good for edible 

? you saying a bull x puts stamina in a dog like a Sal  mate come on ?

Pit and running flat out completely different 

short sharp bursts there ok ? 

why if they fast stamina are they always doubled up ? 

• Like 1