3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Not exactly as you seem to see it bud thers been some devils bred down here that far bit better than you think surprisingly with a bit of whippet in them ?

Best I ever seen was 1/4 bull a 1/4 whippet in it  if I’m honest mate ? ?

• Like 1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, poxon said:

Some would also say that theory is inaccurate unless your a loud mouth that lets everyone knows your business an self promotes ??but then again people that say that offer that quote just get there misses to advertise surplus on pets for homes or preloved for them? then come on here telling people if they were good they wouldn’t need advertising? like there kenneling something special there selfs that everyone wanted a piece of the pie when reality there kenneling nothing better than the next man that gets out an does a bit.my favourite is that pups should be gifted I like it when a man wants a pat on the back for gifting a pup to someone on here then comes on for the pat on the back but forgets to mention the rest we’re sold on but comes on telling people they should gift pups giving it the real I work my Lurchers patter it’s all hypocritical as f**k 

Or if ya mates know ya bitch or what not and if youve give em stick on different terrain do ya not think word would get about ? I dont mean selling pups through internet i mean day to day life ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Oh you must be the big Mac and cheeses protégé ... A quid... Lol why would you bother with the hassle for a bag a sand...guess your sales really do plod way waders on them then...

Is it about dogs mate or who can put more cash down how many matches was won last year with 20k on the line ?? 

14 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ummmm my dogs better than yours…… no it’s not!…..I’m out more than you…..no your not!!!!…im a better dog man than you …..no your not ……..ok then carry’s on with life doing own thing with no fucks given enjoys working dogs without none of the competitive bull shit 

You are right in a way there feller that matching is not for me too much aggro finding perfect runs n that but i do enjoy a day spectating. When alls said and done tho you are best off just getting out and enjoying yaself with pals rather than trying to prove stuff to folk who in grand scheme of things dont really matter

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Can't wait for this match, don't think I'm going to hold on for another few months.

Shows us the fields on Google Maps, I'm going on the ride-on-mower.

I

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

You are right in a way there feller that matching is not for me too much aggro finding perfect runs n that but i do enjoy a day spectating. When alls said and done tho you are best off just getting out and enjoying yaself with pals rather than trying to prove stuff to folk who in grand scheme of things dont really matter

Why no t run for sporting money then mate  ?

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Can't wait for this match, don't think I'm going to hold on for another few months.

Shows us the fields on Google Maps, I'm going on the ride-on-mower.

Be good with you slipping both dogs mate impartial and 100 yds minimum sporting and about the dogs ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gospel said:

Be good with you slipping both dogs mate impartial and 100 yds minimum sporting and about the dogs ?

I'll be fair, straight down the middle, and if they don't catch I'll knock em over the head for ya. ?

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, C.green said:

Or if ya mates know ya bitch or what not and if youve give em stick on different terrain do ya not think word would get about ? I dont mean selling pups through internet i mean day to day life ?

Mates lol ?what are those

i Select what I call mates in this game wisely someone who runs there mouths about what there mates dogs are at is not good company. But I get what ya sort of saying the shoe fits on both feet I recon 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, C.green said:

I agree with C. green here ....... a lot of the well bred litters are usually long planned and long awaited, and there are never enough pups. I got a bull x bitch pup off a mate, seven pups in the litter, owner of the dam kept two, owner of the sire kept two, me and another close mate of the dams owner had one, and best mate of the sires owner had one. That’s mostly how it happens. And in theory none of those lads will need another pup for five years, and hopefully the best of those pups will be bred and everyone will have new pups to run. Everyone gave something for the pups, but not money, I gave a box of dog meds, other lads gave other bits. You seem to have a real issue with this and I don’t understand why ? 

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I agree with C. green here ....... a lot of the well bred litters are usually long planned and long awaited, and there are never enough pups. I got a bull x bitch pup off a mate, seven pups in the litter, owner of the dam kept two, owner of the sire kept two, me and another close mate of the dams owner had one, and best mate of the sires owner had one. That’s mostly how it happens. And in theory none of those lads will need another pup for five years, and hopefully the best of those pups will be bred and everyone will have new pups to run. Everyone gave something for the pups, but not money, I gave a box of dog meds, other lads gave other bits. You seem to have a real issue with this and I don’t understand why ? 

If you have confidence in what you are breeding mate why would you keep 2 pups??