3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

My Carthorse ran and killed the first 2 and some other bigger bits she was shown at 10 months old...known and seen plenty of bull Xs that can catch them day and night...20190903_131229.jpg.7775c29eba566178168d8a0b206f197f.jpg

And your dancing shoes are still like new not even got them abit muddy mate win win ? ? ? 

9 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Running comps mate brings out the holding on till dark wanting plough  picking runs wanting kick ups

I’d match let you slip dog mate it sees it then it’s going regardless of cover etc  ?

U sure ? What comps u been in or who u matched ? 

we spoken before about having a spin for money. You wanted sport money.

• Like 1
Just now, C.green said:

U sure ? What comps u been in or who u matched ? 

we spoken before about having a spin for money. You wanted sport money.

I’d put a quid up mate

5 and 10 k daft 

soon as lads few down it’s hold on until dark not slip walk it off come on mate who wants to loose that type a cash when there’s strokes you can pull ?

4 minutes ago, Gospel said:

I’d put a quid up mate

5 and 10 k daft 

soon as lads few down it’s hold on until dark not slip walk it off come on mate who wants to loose that type a cash when there’s strokes you can pull ?

Isn’t that the name of that game tho always some one else with a better dog and bigger wallet that will call out the callers ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Gospel said:

I’d put a quid up mate

5 and 10 k daft 

How can a man be few down if u match u run one one other man runs one no sticky slips then.

1 hour ago, C.green said:

Some would say if your advertising they not much cop anyway 

Some would also say that theory is inaccurate unless your a loud mouth that lets everyone knows your business an self promotes ??but then again people that say that offer that quote just get there misses to advertise surplus on pets for homes or preloved for them? then come on here telling people if they were good they wouldn’t need advertising? like there kenneling something special there selfs that everyone wanted a piece of the pie when reality there kenneling nothing better than the next man that gets out an does a bit.my favourite is that pups should be gifted I like it when a man wants a pat on the back for gifting a pup to someone on here then comes on for the pat on the back but forgets to mention the rest we’re sold on but comes on telling people they should gift pups giving it the real I work my Lurchers patter it’s all hypocritical as f**k 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now back  to bull x I just think there a sprinter ok for a few short bursts a speed one good run over a minute and half there done for the night ? ?

Oh you must be the big Mac and cheeses protégé ... A quid... Lol why would you bother with the hassle for a bag a sand...guess your sales really do plod way waders on them then...

Now back  to bull x I just think there a sprinter ok for a few short bursts a speed one good run over a minute and half there done for the night ? ?

Not exactly as you seem to see it bud thers been some devils bred down here that far bit better than you think surprisingly with a bit of whippet in them ?

Ummmm my dogs better than yours…… no it’s not!…..I’m out more than you…..no your not!!!!…im a better dog man than you …..no your not ……..ok then carry’s on with life doing own thing with no fucks given enjoys working dogs without none of the competitive bull shit 

• Like 1