3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

Anyone recommend a reputable breeder preferably up north .soon be looking for a bitch pup so thought  I'd ask you lads not wanting any other cross but will be wanting pup from good honest breeder when time comes. 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, tenbob said:

Anyone recommend a reputable breeder preferably up north .soon be looking for a bitch pup so thought  I'd ask you lads not wanting any other cross but will be wanting pup from good honest breeder when time comes. 

If honesty is what your after your shit out a luck with a bull x .there owners aren’t even honest with there self ? ? ?

• Haha 3
52 minutes ago, tenbob said:

When looking for a pup bred a certain way its always going to be a up hill struggle in my opinion unless you no folk who run the type you looking for and if that was the case you wouldn't be asking on here ?  They lots of folk who say there dogs this and that but really nothing of the sort ,I'd forget the % bit and go for a pup bred from workers with bull in the mix .

• Thanks 1

My mate as 6 pups on the deck all accounted for he could of had  umpteen homes for them he knows were there going and  there all going to good homes he did travel 8 hours one way to get the stud he wanted so as been said you might struggle so you may need to travel 

3 hours ago, tenbob said:

Your best bet is not to ask on here because this place is just full of snide fcukwits that don't know their ass from their elbows. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the replys lads .been a while since I was last involved with the dog game so to speak .back in the day there where honest dog lads who'd gladly help you with a working dog .how times have changed in both honesty and price wise by the sounds of things .but then again money f**s every sport at the end ..thanks again for replys fellas opened my eyes a bit. 

• Like 1
Just now, tenbob said:

Thanks for the replys lads .been a while since I was last involved with the dog game so to speak .back in the day there where honest dog lads who'd gladly help you with a working dog .how times have changed in both honesty and price wise by the sounds of things .but then again money f**s every sport at the end ..thanks again for replys fellas opened my eyes a bit. 

I was having a laugh mate there not my type ?

32 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Your best bet is not to ask on here because this place is just full of snide fcukwits that don't know their ass from their elbows. 

Calm down ? always so touchy when any one says out about them bull x I wonder why ? 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Only met a couple of bullx owners who where serious about there dogs tbh, rest were serious about making a Cnut of themselves ?

And the couple that was serious was chucking a sand slug over em ? 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, tenbob said:

Ur better off with a collie x grey ??

Just find a litter for sale at the price your willing to pay an go see the litter you can judge for your self if the seller is a wrong un  most will show you proof of work in person. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, poxon said:

Just find a litter for sale at the price your willing to pay an go see the litter you can judge for your self if the seller is a wrong un  most will show you proof of work in person. 

Some would say if your advertising they not much cop anyway 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I said serious about bullx, not salukuki bull greys haha tell me more about these folk I’m talking about? Go on show us your next party trick ? you wanna stop opening your mouth sn letting your belly rumble, it’s making you come across as even more stupid than you first where ?

I’ll tell you more. But I have a feeling it’ll fall on deaf ears and numb skulls.

there a teenagers wet dream ? and a proper lurchermans  mans worst nightmare 

for The terrier man there handy dogs but for lurcherman you have to kennel 2 at least and run them tandem for any joy.or have a fast dog putting bends in helping out 

but lads own them have you believing they do bags a night single 3 times a week ? 

• Haha 1

Bull x pup first night out on the lamp at 6 month old retrieved the hare accidentally thought was a rabbit laid. Plenty fast enough if you keep em right but alot dont

Edited by C.green
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, C.green said:

Bull x pup first night out on the lamp at 6 month old retrieved the hare accidentally thought was a rabbit laid. Plenty fast enough if you keep em right but alot dont

D9D0849D-0F7D-4E6F-AB19-66178675939E.jpeg

? ? the hares same size as the bunny’s minus it’s head it called a leveret early season mate this is what I mean summer hunting thinking dogs quality and lads fall for it ?a pure collie stop all them Early season  ?