3 hours ago, big sid said:

needs stripped,

008.JPG

012.JPG

I can mind when Yorkys  had a coat like that  not much smaller either that’s a nice terrier that few round us growing up like that haha few big mad yorkys aswell no having a dig but a woman I new kept yorkys same size same kinda coat and could swing a few rats  about 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pictures from 20yrs ago or so.both were honest out,dog and bitch not related.

About 6 year old now, he's not my dog he's a mates dog which my cousin bred... Good wee dog doesn't get a pile of work to be honest about a dozen a season  but he likes to be full on... He doesn't lik

A nice shallow dig to help sweat the beer out ?  

Posted Images

you acting the cnut, that dugs 18in tall weighs 40lb you could spark a match off its coat its killed four yes you read it right four grizzly bears and fought a no scoring draw with a polar bear so you show me a yorkie thats that good.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, big sid said:

you acting the cnut, that dugs 18in tall weighs 40lb you could spark a match off its coat its killed four yes you read it right four grizzly bears and fought a no scoring draw with a polar bear so you show me a yorkie thats that good.

Haha light a match of its coat.... plick.... near spat my beer out there an aye I was acting the Cnut 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t see yorkies like was common when we was kids, think it was mad Sheena who had one at the stairs when I was wee an it killed cats for fun ??

That’s the two Iam talking about big fuckers coats like terrier in the boys post  they were proper terriers them things ankle biting wee b*****ds ribbons in the ears the lot but they were stronger boned than the yorkys u see nowadays all her sisters had them aswell mind haha that street Don something else eh 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye I didn’t even know you could tiny ones till years later, like ye say they all had em back then an they where worth some money, I can remember christines one chasing us down stairs regular when we would go to door ? was like crufts our scheme back then an most them roamed the streets ?

Was out for a scran with my aul maw and Aunty there they where talking about Christine mate I miss that back then iv moved about a bit since then never saw neighbours or folk as tight as that since crackin place to grow up ... tweet tweet 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
20 hours ago, old school said:

A wee Lakeland bitch I’ve had since a pup… not a particularly hard bitch, I love seeing her working rabbits rats above ground and foxes below 

B6AC9D1F-7CF2-4EC1-B1DF-F7D0C3A9947E.jpeg

25DE04A6-D77A-494B-995F-5EE352083C46.jpeg

C0AEC4DC-CB71-4DC5-B23E-66AB791A94D7.jpeg

That’s a very nice bitch 

ATB T

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

lovely little bitch that pal?

Ah thanks mate… I got a pup out of her but the nephews were needing a pup so I gave him up. At 7 months their hens started to disappear one at a time and then at 10 months the cat was assassinated ??

0CB1F461-A938-4F4A-A931-9486E75B337A.png

• Haha 3
57 minutes ago, old school said:

Ah thanks mate… I got a pup out of her but the nephews were needing a pup so I gave him up. At 7 months their hens started to disappear one at a time and then at 10 months the cat was assassinated ??

0CB1F461-A938-4F4A-A931-9486E75B337A.png

Reminds me very much of a bitch I had

sadly lost but mother to my little fox bitch

pictured here with her pup ?

the pup is doing ok … bit rough but

hope she settles down 

ATB Tony

6A457462-1FCD-4113-AB3A-0012DED87A23.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1