I must be a misogynist

I’m trying to watch the England v USA rugby game but yet again there is a female commentator on it and I’m struggling with her Whinny high pitched frantic talking. Why do we have to have women commentating on what is essentially a mans sport. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, socks said:

I’m trying to watch the England v USA rugby game but yet again there is a female commentator on it and I’m struggling with her Whinny high pitched frantic talking. Why do we have to have women commentating on what is essentially a mans sport. 

Spoils the game. Women and team sports just don't go well together. 

Same here. Don’t watch hardly anything now. Seems compulsory to have women on everything even if they come across as not knowing too much. They all quote buzz words and sayings. So I must be a misogynist as well. 

• Like 2

It’s not just the women they have to be diverse. They have to have black pundits as well. I’ve always thought Ian Wright was good and never thought he was there just because he was black , he made interesting and valid observations and was there because he was funny and clever and good at his job . So why Ashley Cole ? The guy can barely string a sentence together. 

• Like 2