Jump to content

Wild Camping, Hiking, Back pack, Tent talk, Mini camper etc.......


Recommended Posts

On 20/07/2021 at 15:21, gnasher16 said:

No thats the trouble whenever i go to Wales its always from the middle - upwards i think Aberytswyth ( spelling ? ) is probably about the closest ive been that way....folk are often saying to venture south theres just so many places to see,i forget the name of it that whatsit peninsular always looks blindin in pictures i quite fancy that,maybe in a few weeks :thumbs:

 a few nights away on the Gower Peninsula...DSC_0214.JPG.0f602c69015da369673e05de2262cb40.JPG

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly wild camping but camping at our feild , wanted to take kids away n every thing elce fully booked or very busy so thort balls we will just go to feild    Kids loved it 2 of me mates co

Todays instalment  Firecracker quarter pounder cheeseburgers  Diced and fried potatoes  Obligatory titanium spork  

Blazing saddles chilli beef with rump steak flat mushrooms, jacket potato and mature cheddar

Posted Images

I just been at work, told the wife to order a tent, come home an the mad bitch ( hope your no reading this ) as only ordered me a tent, awsome, well done, even got the one I told her to, grand job, but then tells me they couldn’t/wouldn’t deliver it an I have to drive to Bolton now an collect 😞😯😂 what a ball ache, not been camping for a good few years now big fcuk it’s more hassle than it’s worth an i not even got gear yet 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I just been at work, told the wife to order a tent, come home an the mad bitch ( hope your no reading this ) as only ordered me a tent, awsome, well done, even got the one I told her to, grand job, but then tells me they couldn’t/wouldn’t deliver it an I have to drive to Bolton now an collect 😞😯😂 what a ball ache, not been camping for a good few years now big fcuk it’s more hassle than it’s worth an i not even got gear yet 😂

Tell them to jam their tent up their keister, and get dpd to hightail it round lively with hammocks and tarps galore, paracord 500 metres of goodwill buckshee

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/07/2021 at 15:08, socks said:

Have you been down to the west coast yet gnash. Tenby Pembroke etc …….

If my misses said to me yes we'll all move to Pembrokeshire, i'd start packing straight away.A wonderful place to live and i miss living there dearly,fishing is out of this world along a truely wonderful coastline...Rain and wind can get on your tits a bit but hey ho can't win them all and worth it for the nice days weather wise...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fireman said:

If my misses said to me yes we'll all move to Pembrokeshire, i'd start packing straight away.A wonderful place to live and i miss living there dearly,fishing is out of this world along a truely wonderful coastline...Rain and wind can get on your tits a bit but hey ho can't win them all and worth it for the nice days weather wise...

Like my Mrs says, if some places were nice weather all the time they would be ruined !

Had +25 here all week, it don’t happen often but my god, when it does, you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world ! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

Like my Mrs says, if some places were nice weather all the time they would be ruined !

Had +25 here all week, it don’t happen often but my god, when it does, you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world ! 

34 last night at 3am 😥

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/07/2021 at 00:37, W. Katchum said:

I just been at work, told the wife to order a tent, come home an the mad bitch ( hope your no reading this ) as only ordered me a tent, awsome, well done, even got the one I told her to, grand job, but then tells me they couldn’t/wouldn’t deliver it an I have to drive to Bolton now an collect 😞😯😂 what a ball ache, not been camping for a good few years now big fcuk it’s more hassle than it’s worth an i not even got gear yet 😂

Which one did you get Don? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Which one did you get Don? 

 

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Which one did you get Don? 

Not got it yet mate, got day off Tuesday il drive through an grab it then, just need to collect it an grab a load other gear 😁👍

AA1E1F9B-53ED-4D8E-8E15-9DEAFABA79FC.png.6f40c0572ad199b3a46dba5feb716867.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, W. Katchum said:

 

Not got it yet mate, got day off Tuesday il drive through an grab it then, just need to collect it an grab a load other gear 😁👍

AA1E1F9B-53ED-4D8E-8E15-9DEAFABA79FC.png.6f40c0572ad199b3a46dba5feb716867.png

Bought that one today myself. Lol.

The 5 man we were after was sold out and they were down to the last 1 of those so got it instead. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dogmandont said:

Bought that one today myself. Lol.

The 5 man we were after was sold out and they were down to the last 1 of those so got it instead. 

 

I was asking about an as it goes I know a couple who got same tent an j know a guy who’s missus works in one the stores an she said they selling out fast, so I told missus to grab one yesterday haha like I said tho k got to go collect it they wouldn’t deliver it for some reason, never mind I’ll go on me own an have a good look about shop an see what I can treat meself to on sleekit 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

  • Similar Content

    • By Miss Lynn
      I want to purchase a pair of boots for the colder weather, I do a lot of walking, and some trekking about the hillsides and trails. I do not want "winter boots" but rather boots that would be suitable for a cold day, but would work with layers of socks rather than thick heavy boots. Several people have told me Meindl is an excellent brand, and that is great, but what kind ? Hiking ? Walking ? Do they make them that they would serve the purpose mentioned above ? Any specifics to look for in a boot for this purpose ?
      Thank you in advance,
      Lynn
    • By Miss Lynn
      Sorry gentlemen to bother you, but I have come to my wits end. My neighbour across the way lets her dog roam as it please when it comes to shitting and urination, she is too lazy to actually take the dog out herself. He seems to have taken to my property and a certain area just under my bedroom window. I do not want to hurt the dog for the sake of her ignorance, but I do very much need to stop him from doing it any longer. The grass and  the shrubs are dying and turning brown and the flowers are just rank with smell that floats up through my bedroom window.
      He is a VERY OVERWEIGHT beagle and leaves behind some damn good deposits.
      I am wondering short of doing something stupid, what can I do to deter the dog from that area or any patches of garden I have? I plan to go to the council about the problem, and lay some of it on the town manager who is an acquaintance of mine, but in the meantime, any tricks out there to make my flowers and bushes unsavoury.
      Thank you in advance,
      Lynn
    • By THE STIFFMEISTER
      Whose up for it then lads ??? 
       
    • By ChrisJones
      Reports coming in of a mob of whites chasing a handful of black people through London...
      The Rochdale Herald...
      No arrests have been made...
    • By j316
      As anyone had trouble with the pulsar f155 used mine handful of times now it won't charge or turn on 

×
×
  • Create New...