Season approaching!

10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

must admit two days a week can be hard for some dogs......need to get them fitter ..or get some dogs with a bit more in the tank.....

? to much hard  graft winter will have them loosing condition to much mate can’t put enough in em once you hit peak condotion to early it’s down hill they won’t hold it forever mate ?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is always a good topic to put your feet up pour a cider or two and read the bullshit of 15 mile behind the bike and 10 mile walk a day ? Come on let’s have a starter for ten ? Mchull where a

It's on the cards, remind me in August.

Not one to shit stir but Mc said if you had dogs that could catch owt you's wouldn't be overrun with game....

Posted Images

Just now, fenman1# said:

Nice dog... Its a shame he's owner is complete cock... Looks in good order.. Must be busy chasing levrits round in circles 

? a complete cock you sound like our lass ? 

just good grub an hour morning and night I having slipped him out since 20odd a feb mate I might be a cock mate but I’m not a clown ? ?

• Like 1
Just now, Gospel said:

? a complete cock you sound like our lass ? 

just good grub an hour morning and night I having slipped him out since 20odd a feb mate I might be a cock mate but I’m not a clown ? ?

I never called you a clown but if your lass thinks your a cock too that says it all

1 minute ago, fenman1# said:

I never called you a clown but if your lass thinks your a cock too that says it all

Is be a clown if I was chasing leverets mate 

our lass put up with for 15 year needs a medal don’t ya think ? ?

9 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Is be a clown if I was chasing leverets mate 

our lass put up with for 15 year needs a medal don’t ya think ? ?

? You told me you see loads of non saluki based lurchers struggle chasing levrits in circles in another topic you f****d. Only a clown does that is right ?

8 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

? You told me you see loads of non saluki based lurchers struggle chasing levrits in circles in another topic you f****d. Only a clown does that is right ?

I’d happily and do watch lads like you with that pup you got get smoked on lamp a minute they layed up froth at mouth tongue out pissing blood shitting there self ? 

6 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

It’s only 6/7 weeks till September , you think 6 weeks ago was end of may it be here before you know it ! 

Normally I’d start getting a little bit a fitness in em September October mate there more than fit enough for early season and it still quite dry anyway ??

4 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Normally I’d start getting a little bit a fitness in em September October mate there more than fit enough for early season and it still quite dry anyway ??

Different type fitness here really more of a Marathon , the ground I run can be hard all year the rocks don’t soften 

Just now, Gospel said:

What at walking pace hunting up ? then chase a fox about for a minute marathon runners I agree ? ? ?

No clue , you keep chasing the hares and il keeping doing what I do ?

• Haha 1