Season approaching!

3 hours ago, poxon said:

There’s me taking the piss out the 5mile push bike crew!  It wasn’t really to warm yesterday evening about 8.30-9 thought I’d go out for a steady bike ride back to the old town I just fancied a cruise on the push bike so though feck it I’ll take the dog kill two birds one stone an all that saves me walking her later on. Felt strange pushbikeing along the paths with a dog trotting by side of a push bike we covered a bit of ground the dog enjoyed her sen same as me only nearly had me off once when she’d spotted a scruffy looking town Fox. Was a enjoyable little outing not really a typical outing of the media portrayed standard 5mile push bike ride with lurcher in toe for lurcher fitness no 5bar gates were jumped in preparation for the up an coming season to condition such a athletic machine for such killing sprees ahead. 

Rookie numbers. Got to be doing 20 miles a day in July just to get ready for September and all the hard graft ?

• Like 1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is always a good topic to put your feet up pour a cider or two and read the bullshit of 15 mile behind the bike and 10 mile walk a day ? Come on let’s have a starter for ten ? Mchull where a

It's on the cards, remind me in August.

Not one to shit stir but Mc said if you had dogs that could catch owt you's wouldn't be overrun with game....

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sounds like a lot of hard work. I’ll just run mine fit come September ?

September that sounds a bit cold mate some of us should be finished for the season by then ???

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Some members walk that in a day. Halfway up to the knee in slop. Sounds like to much work to me. That walking malarky 

So the fit bit says ?I can do 50 miles just on a quick shuffle an I don’t have to leave the sofa ???Thought that was only courseing men that walk the slop there a different breed of human. Walking don’t sound appealing to me mate

On 03/07/2021 at 13:41, Big Ron said:

This is always a good topic to put your feet up pour a cider or two and read the bullshit of 15 mile behind the bike and 10 mile walk a day ?

Come on let’s have a starter for ten ? Mchull where are you when I need you ? ?
That get dogs ready for 9 nights / days a week come season ?

Knowing Mchull ? he just have dog walked up any way then come September throw em out motor then just get em fit with quarry October on as season progresses plus abit side a motor  already in good order anyway ? 

387B3713-DFEB-4F52-9DCB-5ED8A3EADAFC.jpeg.5de3d187b0c877470224911ff7b89193.jpeg

Edited by Gospel
11 minutes ago, Gospel said:

And 2 days a week can be taxing if your running things single Ron  ? D4A94F0F-3880-40D4-8DD3-0BBADBC1655A.jpeg.0921cda5624a738bb8615ec7c3ed4c62.jpeg

must admit two days a week can be hard for some dogs......need to get them fitter ..or get some dogs with a bit more in the tank.....

23 minutes ago, Gospel said:

And 2 days a week can be taxing if your running things single Ron  ? D4A94F0F-3880-40D4-8DD3-0BBADBC1655A.jpeg.0921cda5624a738bb8615ec7c3ed4c62.jpeg

Nice dog... Its a shame he's owner is complete cock... Looks in good order.. Must be busy chasing levrits round in circles