Season approaching!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is always a good topic to put your feet up pour a cider or two and read the bullshit of 15 mile behind the bike and 10 mile walk a day ? Come on let’s have a starter for ten ? Mchull where a

It's on the cards, remind me in August.

Not one to shit stir but Mc said if you had dogs that could catch owt you's wouldn't be overrun with game....

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Works out 10 Minute miles straight for 12 hours ?

The average ultramarathon runner averages out between 11 and 13 min miles for 52 miles 

Dan’s ran faster than that for 20 miles further whilst in toecaps and carrying a rake. 

FairPlay pal 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not surprised he missed out mexborough 

He worked there for 40 years, understandable.

Fella from our village has just done the 268 mile Spine Race, the veteran is quite well known around these parts, gave up topping Everest to rescue some folk, Leslie Binns.

Edited by Greb147

I would say the ground plays a big part. I average around 15 miles a day at work, then a couple of hours with little dog. After all these years on the back of a bin lorry the old knees are taking a hammering. never been above 11 and half stone. 

19 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I would say the ground plays a big part. I average around 15 miles a day at work, then a couple of hours with little dog. After all these years on the back of a bin lorry the old knees are taking a hammering. never been above 11 and half stone. 

Can u fit under a pallet

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Don't believe the hype Dan fella, those step counters mistake wrist action for steps, so shovel work and rake work will likely be stored as a step, the same as the dinner time 5 knuckle shuffle. ?

Don't be a hater Tubbs?some of us actually do abit to earn our coin??

Shuffling to and fro...does bump the numbers up on these fitbits ..put it out there for some ?? ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Don't be a hater Tubbs?some of us actually do abit to earn our coin??

Shuffling to and fro...does bump the numbers up on these fitbits ..put it out there for some ?? ?

Not a hater my old Biafran just a realist. ?

I've done 200 mile in total today, proper grafter me. ?

12 hours ago, Greb147 said:

My old man can motor on for a fella in his 60's when walking his dog, not bad for the February slop over the fields. ?

FB_IMG_1625511384344.jpg

does any of that make sence....

he walked..no ran  12 miles......at 13 mile an hour....but it took him 2 hours 41 mins.....im confused