Season approaching!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is always a good topic to put your feet up pour a cider or two and read the bullshit of 15 mile behind the bike and 10 mile walk a day ? Come on let’s have a starter for ten ? Mchull where a

It's on the cards, remind me in August.

Not one to shit stir but Mc said if you had dogs that could catch owt you's wouldn't be overrun with game....

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

so not very fast then ...

i would pay no attention to the calorie counter though

Mines on a Garmin watch , so tracks your heart rate on the walk and it was a hard slog but no I don’t think that accurate 

15 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I'm not doubting you ,I'm in awe ...lol..that's fitness in fairness,I'm a semi fat fecker lol.....and jealous lol...how long to do the 71 miles?

12hr shift on the rake laying tarmac mate?DSC_2012.JPG.74dbbab947b28a2610bb27b78c1c8653.JPG

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm up at 4:30/5:00 am every morning and get to bed around 12:30/1:00am..I've functioned on 3/4hrs sleep since my teens....I can't be sat about doing f**k all in the house or a pub..I don't waste my time watching sports etc, sooner be out with my dogs or fishing?

Will fish tonight,get home for 12/1 o'clock then get up and go to work....sleeping is for the weak...your along time dead?

Sound like my old man. 3:30 up of to work for aslong as I can remember never much more the 12 stone. Tells everyone he lives off fags and coffee ?

• Like 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Sound like my old man. 3:30 up of to work for aslong as I can remember never much more the 12 stone. Tells everyone he lives off fags and coffee ?

Earl grey and chronic in my case??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

In same very little sleep but then every few days I fall into a coma for a good 8 hrs, always same. Wake up feeling like iv missed summat ?? don’t do your health or looks any good tho, I look an feel like a bag a shit, but I get lots done ??

Don't say that you look amazing 

Don't believe the hype Dan fella, those step counters mistake wrist action for steps, so shovel work and rake work will likely be stored as a step, the same as the dinner time 5 knuckle shuffle. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Don't believe the hype Dan fella, those step counters mistake wrist action for steps, so shovel work and rake work will likely be stored has a step. 

70 miles o rake is impressive he must have arms like garth