Season approaching!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is always a good topic to put your feet up pour a cider or two and read the bullshit of 15 mile behind the bike and 10 mile walk a day ? Come on let’s have a starter for ten ? Mchull where a

It's on the cards, remind me in August.

Not one to shit stir but Mc said if you had dogs that could catch owt you's wouldn't be overrun with game....

Posted Images

Theres no rush...enjoy the little summer we have with the famly and kids...

The mutts should allways be at a good point 2 run if need be...just like ourselves 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

So you did 25.78 miles Sunday morning????

Hell of stomp for the summer think Mine would be f****d for the week on a 25 miler probably take me all day , with stopping and watching them work 

I walk some days,for 13 miles and it's 4 hrs at a leisurely pace,so it'd be roughly 4 and a half to 5 hrs, for 25....quiet doable ,but I'd be fecked I must admit

Edited by jigsaw
1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

So you did 25.78 miles Sunday morning????

Yes mate,my local dog  walk everyday along the river is 10 miles...here's a 12hr day in work on the tarmac.. probably why I've never been over 12 stone , because I'm one of life's grafters and jump over most people's heads ...  I'm happy  to go up against anyone mountain running or a good old  tab??Screenshot_20210705-173247.png.a15b7efb3d06e54e8cafec7f8fbd283a.png

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Yes mate,my local dog  walk everyday along the river is 10 miles...here's a 12hr day in work on the tarmac.. probably why I've never been over 12 stone , because I'm one of life's grafters and jump over most people's heads ...  I'm happy  to go up against anyone mountain running or a good old  tab??Screenshot_20210705-173247.png.a15b7efb3d06e54e8cafec7f8fbd283a.png

I'm not doubting you ,I'm in awe ...lol..that's fitness in fairness,I'm a semi fat fecker lol.....and jealous lol...how long to do the 71 miles?

Edited by jigsaw
18 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I walk some days,for 13 miles and it's 4 hrs at a leisurely pace,so it'd be roughly 4 and a half to 5 hrs, for 25....quiet doable ,but I'd be fecked I must admit

5 mile an hour is bloody fast mate....i recon your underestimating it....think it would have to be on flat tarmac 

Edited by TOMO
Just now, jigsaw said:

I'm not doubting you ,I'm in awe ...lol..that's fitness in fairness,I'm a semi fat fecker lol.....and jealous lol

I'm up at 4:30/5:00 am every morning and get to bed around 12:30/1:00am..I've functioned on 3/4hrs sleep since my teens....I can't be sat about doing f**k all in the house or a pub..I don't waste my time watching sports etc, sooner be out with my dogs or fishing?

Will fish tonight,get home for 12/1 o'clock then get up and go to work....sleeping is for the weak...your along time dead?

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

5 mile an hour is bloody fast mate....i recon your underestimating it....think it would have to be on flat tarmac 

That was early last season on rough ground but hunting not just marching along probably stopped on a earth or two aswell 

A51BFF35-7EA9-43BB-AE56-616CD8763612.jpeg