Season approaching!

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Last couple of seasons, you slip a fast dog down here in august / September, they ain’t gonna be running much for a while after that ........

Yeah but there southern softies u need 2 steep there pads in peteril 

• Haha 3

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is always a good topic to put your feet up pour a cider or two and read the bullshit of 15 mile behind the bike and 10 mile walk a day ? Come on let’s have a starter for ten ? Mchull where a

It's on the cards, remind me in August.

Not one to shit stir but Mc said if you had dogs that could catch owt you's wouldn't be overrun with game....

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Last couple of seasons, you slip a fast dog down here in august / September, they ain’t gonna be running much for a while after that ........

What?? in arable you mean?? 

Or just a general green field?

Just now, stop.end said:

What?? in arable you mean?? 

Or just a general green field?

To be fair we don’t have a lot of grass land here, and we are probably a lot drier. But last couple words the ground has been like bell metal with massive cracks in it. Combine that with a hare or two and you got no toes ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LamperNM said:

The day I lose excitement over the game is the day il stop mate. Still get the same buzz running my dog now as I did the first time I seen a dog run 

Of course you should.. ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair we don’t have a lot of grass land here, and we are probably a lot drier. But last couple words the ground has been like bell metal with massive cracks in it. Combine that with a hare or two and you got no toes ? 

Another comedian it seems.. why would I be running young hares..and if your at it long enough with enough permission then you have a varied substrate to run on...only a clown would run on anything you wrote..and I'm after fox not hare..or rabbits.

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

What I mean is at this time of year your obviously not running dogs but still walking certain permission on these nice cool summer evening..and our land here in northern Ireland will most definitely not be like the land yous fellas are used to.. that's all I mean.. and no one should be taking anyone anywhere for a walk where he knows there young leverets or where a dog could do itself any damages. ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

What I mean is at this time of year your obviously not running dogs but still walking certain permission on these nice cool summer evening..and our land here in northern Ireland will most definitely not be like the land yous fellas are used to.. that's all I mean.. and no one should be taking anyone anywhere for a walk where he knows there young leverets or where a dog could do itself any damages. ?

What's the land like there ,never been like

don’t think no one is on about running shit yet ???‍♂️Thought the post was on fitness only date that has been mentioned is 8weeks time =2 months time by then it’ll be September a lot can change by then I mean last august it was considerably cool an we had rain nearly every day for a week the back end of august ??‍♂️Who knows if it’s the same conditions as last year end of august beginning to the middle of September I’ll be making a start if the conditions are there if I don’t every other fecker will if your not first your last ??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

don’t think no one is on about running shit yet ???‍♂️Thought the post was on fitness only date that has been mentioned is 8weeks time =2 months time by then it’ll be September a lot can change by then I mean last august it was considerably cool an we had rain nearly every day for a week the back end of august ??‍♂️Who knows if it’s the same conditions as last year end of august beginning to the middle of September I’ll be making a start if the conditions are there if I don’t every other fecker will if your not first your last ??

Lol you only have a brace a rabbits to run at so away you out for a jog ?...easy tigeress I'm joking...

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What's the land like there ,never been like

Variety...you have all types but the lads here like to work there dogs ... So places get hit hard but produce.. meaning we wouldn't walk a pile of shrubs way a lurcher and a terrier for the day say if you get a new permission..you'd go with a few good hounds and a few lurchers and by the end of the day you know what's what..plus the drone...

6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Variety...you have all types but the lads here like to work there dogs ... So places get hit hard but produce.. meaning we wouldn't walk a pile of shrubs way a lurcher and a terrier for the day say if you get a new permission..you'd go with a few good hounds and a few lurchers and by the end of the day you know what's what..plus the drone...

Cover some ground that way like