heatwave in canada

I'm a bit ashamed to actually say I thought this was some 'off beat' joke I wasn't getting.

Googled it and; WTF?!?

The Thunderbergers will be cumming in their kecks over this one! Feverishly writing new scripts for their animated mannequin to blurt out to  the gushing MSM.

1 hour ago, Rusty2 said:

Mad that. Is it because they aren't used to the heat the don't know how to handle it? Always pictured Canada as covered in snow ? Can't they just stay indoors and stay hydrated?

i think the normal temp is something like 70f but it is nearly 120f.you can not imagine that sort of temp and what it would be like in your house without a/c.

Remember about seventeen years back? UK had a freakish heatwave. Indoor temp's were about a ton F or so.

Fukking Hell!!! I literally spent my days, slumped in my chair. Ceiling fan above my head. Several 1 Litre bottles of pop around me. Constantly chugging on them.

Don't remember pissing much. Just drank gallons and Sweated it out! :icon_eek:

120F though? Wow!!!

Gets to about 40 here, 42 max. A lad I know is moving to near Granada in Spain, but he's keeping a pad up here as his missus dont wanna be there in the height of summer 45 and up!

7 hours ago, Waz said:

Gets to about 40 here, 42 max. A lad I know is moving to near Granada in Spain, but he's keeping a pad up here as his missus dont wanna be there in the height of summer 45 and up!

where are you waz?

Remember being on a Wimpey build site in 1976 f**k it was hot 35 degrees. The worst thing was the dust about 4 inches allover the site as you walked clouds of mud dust covered your legs as every body was in shorts. You could take your shirt of then but you still sweated and then the dust stuck to you. We were covered every dat for about two months, we looked like we work in Willy Wonkers Chocolate factory Lol.

I could stick the heat back then and didn't mind the Sun now I'm an old bugger I stick to the shade when every I can. 

Must be Hell them kind of temperatures in Canada.

Cheers Arry

I remember being out in the desert and the inside of a warrior reading 67 degrees c and the night time temperature reaching 41 degrees c … fun times. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, baker boy said:

I remember water bowsers in the streets in 76 whole counry was tinder dry, hell of a summer

Was working in a cotton mill on nights lol 

Used to go out on the roof at breaktime and 3 of would share a big bottle of cider we'd put in a bucket of water 

Cheers, D.

Killing heat!

We aren’t doing anything that we don’t have too. 
Trying to keep livestock and dogs alive, fresh cold water and moving them to shade. 
38c for the last three days, very little cool down over night. ?