Been for a walk and seen this

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Technically you can I believe shoot a dog in protection of certain game species. Most likely that sign has been caused by bell ends. I assume there are deer there.    The reality is that everyo

Enjoy it while you can... probably be house's when they've greased enough palms from planning ?

, like you say baker boy,how the hell can theyget planning permission for building on a site with eighty mine shafts on it,planning all over the place is corrupt, case of who you know, who you drink w

Posted Images

As someone who had had a lot of stock killed by dogs - one thing I will say is here it’s almost never hunting dogs! Only time it’s been a Lurcher it was a bull x being walked by a rescue charity worker and a collie x by a rich woman who has it as a pet! It’s always some posh lady with her pet dog’s. Or a dog Walker losing a husky!!!!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, matt the lamper said:

That the thing now but can't shoot the dogs for running game can for livestock the don't know what they on about

If your dog is running loose and worrying live stock they can shoot your dog , 

worrying live stock doesn’t mean the dogs have to be attacking the live stock just worrying them , 

old guy with a small holding not far from me shot a dog that was chasing rabbits around a sheep field not grabbing sheep tbut just chasing rabbits which was worrying the sheep cause img them to self abort young  , he shot dog rang police him self ,they came and nothing happend , they are fully aloud to shoot dogs worrying livestock , if your dog chases rabbit , hare,fox or anything in a field where there’s livestock and it’s freeking out livestock they can shoot it , just be careful, especially with them putting them sighs up warning about keeping dogs on leads on private property as they have covered them selfs 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Don’t think you can shoot a dog for chasing wildlife? And I think the law is very strange when it comes to shooting dogs. And the landowner can soon find themselves in a lot of bother over it 

Not for wildlife but if livestock are in fields where the livestock are it’s classed as worrying livestock , 

10 hours ago, lurchers said:

Some of them are c**ts mate but like the farmer said,it only takes him 3mins to put live stock in the field before the police turn up.

Everyone has a mobile phone so film the dead dog in an empty field and the owner moving sheep in.  Then they get prosecuted. 

As to the signs,  just scare tactics,  the  law was exactly the same before and after the signs were put up. 

34 minutes ago, baker boy said:

When they go for planning permission make sure the issue of the eighty mine shafts and the obvious dangers are brought up

, like you say baker boy,how the hell can theyget planning permission for building on a site with eighty mine shafts on it,planning all over the place is corrupt, case of who you know, who you drink with and brown envelopes,seen developers, building on flood plains, old disused town tips,places where ordinary folk have been knocked back, even on appeal, but housesbeing built on same land a few years later,farmer friend of mine,wanted to build small retirement bungalow in a corner of his field,wasnt allowed,few years later thers a massive housing estate there now,certain parts of britain now under tarmac and concrete,hardly a hedge,woodland or green field for miles, and they call it progress. i call it destruction.

• Like 7
22 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Know a farmer lost his guns shooting a dog that had been attacking sheep but wasn’t when he pulled the trigger 

Same here a farmer tyied the dog up and shot it. Got very heavy fine.

I thought it was just sheep, never heard of dog getting shot for cattle, it's always the cattle chasing the dog and if dogs on lead you can get trampled.

Edited by mush