Digging Terrier stud wanted kent

Must dig both atleast 2 seasons behind the dog not fussed on colour aslong as it stays till the jobs done. My bitch is strong Russell type has done 3 seasons bellow on both. pup back or stud fee pm me what ya got lads ?

• Like 1

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Hopefully somebody decent with a producer helps us out pal ?

I hope so mate I have a 5 season dog of my own but he’s missed on last 3 breedings I’m quite sure he’s infertile unfortunately hardest terrier I’ll ever own he’s getting on now must be 8 or so

4 hours ago, Busher100 said:

I hope so mate I have a 5 season dog of my own but he’s missed on last 3 breedings I’m quite sure he’s infertile unfortunately hardest terrier I’ll ever own he’s getting on now must be 8 or so

You tried the dog on other bitches? Could be your bitch that’s all 

A lot of male dogs carry an infection unnoticed in their testicles which can massively affect their fertility, a course of antibiotics is always a good idea before using a stud. 

I had first hand experience of this when looking at my lurchers sperm under a microscope and them swimming very slowly round in circles but three days on an antibiotic and it made a huge difference, sperm was zipping about all over the place in straight lines. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

A lot of male dogs carry an infection unnoticed in their testicles which can massively affect their fertility, a course of antibiotics is always a good idea before using a stud. 

I had first hand experience of this when looking at my lurchers sperm under a microscope and them swimming very slowly round in circles but three days on an antibiotic and it made a huge difference, sperm was zipping about all over the place in straight lines. 

What antibiotic was it you used pal does it make a difference ? got amoxicillin here 

7 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

He couldn’t be taken to a vets or any type of place like that mate and I don’t know anyone that does it privately 

Wank him off yourself and take it your doctors. Say you can’t get mrs up the duff ??

Edited by Gypsydog94
  • Haha 8
12 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

He couldn’t be taken to a vets or any type of place like that mate and I don’t know anyone that does it privately 

Go on the net mate to find out one close to you so they can check the dog,but if it’s the dog get the antibiotics into as quick as.As it  knocks the dog sterile for about 2 wks then should be good.Don’t believe people that says it doesn’t as it does and been proven hope it works for you.same as if you get a booster knocks them sterile for about a fourtnight to.

Edited by lurchers
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

There's loads of places doing stuff like that now, shouldn't be too hard to find one locally that helps folk breed their bullies etc that only cares what your cash looks like not the dog. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gnipper said:

There's loads of places doing stuff like that now, shouldn't be too hard to find one locally that helps folk breed their bullies etc that only cares what your cash looks like not the dog. 

I’d rather not risk awkward questions mate, I’ll definitely be giving the antibiotics a go how long before he breeds the bitch and how many days should I give it him anyone know?

45 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

I’d rather not risk awkward questions mate, I’ll definitely be giving the antibiotics a go how long before he breeds the bitch and how many days should I give it him anyone know?

Tell place dogs a c**t take fresh sample should test for you 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurchers said:

Go on the net mate to find out one close to you so they can check the dog,but if it’s the dog get the antibiotics into as quick as.As it  knocks the dog sterile for about 2 wks then should be good.Don’t believe people that says it doesn’t as it does and been proven hope it works for you.same as if you get a booster knocks them sterile for about a fourtnight to.

I've no idea about the antibiotics making them sterile but the sperm was tested and deemed no good and after 3 days on the antibiotics and a sperm enhancer it was like day and night under the microscope which resulted in a litter of 8 pups. 

All new to me so dont know the ins and outs of it all.