Let’s see your collie x greyhounds.

59 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I honestly dont know enough about it mate. Just remember reading about .... Lord orford? Something like that?

Lord orford, a very privellaged pisshead.

Whippets got a 'fairly recentish' connection to bull terriers, greyhounds much much less so.

• Like 1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 3 year old Collie/Greyhound stands 25 inches. 

I'm biased but he's probably as good as you could get as an all round collie greyhound,  his only downfall is his owners past his prime ?

The Border Collie as a breed, is fairly varied in both type, size and shape, therefore,..when we see a variety of lurchers created from differing Sires and Dams,..there will frequently be an amazing a

Posted Images

Plenty of videos of him working the beating line,  picking up and so on, I've no ideas how to put them on because it keeps telling me the files to big. 

He marks to ground,  retrieves fur and feather,  brilliant nature with kids and pups alike,  always felt like he was wasted with me.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, LamperNM said:

Just abit ? the ones I’ve had have been good allrounders so you have a point there 

Get off his wanger mate ? they been that good that you now run collie x an collie beddyx even breed a collie x to a straight  beddy or if anyone sticks a decent picture up of a nice collie x your on about it’d go good over your beddy collie x bitch  behave mate!!!????I’m awaiting the let’s see ya bull x pics post next and that’d go good over my bitch comments?? 

• Haha 2
50 minutes ago, TOMO said:

is he half cross dillydog.....genuin f1....or line bred or something else ?

He's F1 Australian cattle dog Dam, greyhound sire, I was gifted him as a pup, saw the litter and the Dam, red healer bitch.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I honestly dont know enough about it mate. Just remember reading about .... Lord orford? Something like that?

Lurgan, who whelped the famed master mcgrath in 1866. Before bull blood there weren't any brindle greyhounds, or so we're led to believe. Bull blood in whippets came much later, I'd guess early 20th century maybe but only a guess.

• Like 1