Let’s see your collie x greyhounds.

36 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Don’t be spiteful old fella i know youve converted to beddy xs now don’t take it out on me ??

Your right I'm gerrin 2 frail 2 be dragged about be them bone heads and the keep nocking me false teeth of wi them spinny tails

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 3 year old Collie/Greyhound stands 25 inches. 

I'm biased but he's probably as good as you could get as an all round collie greyhound,  his only downfall is his owners past his prime ?

The Border Collie as a breed, is fairly varied in both type, size and shape, therefore,..when we see a variety of lurchers created from differing Sires and Dams,..there will frequently be an amazing a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Your right I'm gerrin 2 frail 2 be dragged about be them bone heads and the keep nocking me false teeth of wi them spinny tails

You still like poppy the sailor man d one arm  bigger than the other due to owning a bull x 

1 hour ago, poxon said:

You still like poppy the sailor man d one arm  bigger than the other due to owning a bull x 

Yes d I got the right arm of steel ?have 2 be a lefty on other essential jobs less I tear it clean off 

• Like 1

That’s my old collie x not a first cross bloody fast bitch big old girl as well had some fun with her she was a real honest bitch for me no Fox bitch but a handy day an night on big or small bitch had me in all sorts of bother when she was active 

DE19F1A6-2392-4BC7-ACB4-1D23C7536549.jpeg

• Like 8
1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

He’s 25 ish mate 

Of 3 first cross collie X I've had, two were small at 22/23 inch at shoulder with current dog 25 inch at shoulder and lighter in build. He's faster at top end but not as agile. Nice dog to own apart from pathological desperation to hunt muntjac, there's a lot round me and it's a PIA ?

• Like 3