Battery type.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tracer lithium ion 22 amp is spot on, I get 2 good nights lamping from mine before I charge it ?

Helion thermal spotter, 14amp and a light force 170. Only need to use the lamp once it’s go time, battery lasts a few nights, I always walk in with the thermal now a days. 

Only Chinese people can see ote wi them leds fact

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Looks spot on, I tried the led lamps but couldn’t see feck all, halogen all the way for me ??.

I was the same I found I hard to see them too I don't use them But a lot of boys love them maybe iam getting to old lol 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I use tracer lithium battery’s, got a few here including the new 24 amp, it’s pure overkill unless you wanna charge it once a week haha ?? I prefer the smaller ones they still last more than a night an easy as fcuk to carry ?

wanna buy a 24 amp one ??

thks fcuker be better as a power bank for weekend away or summat ?

il have that off u don if its still there

i have a 14 amp lithium....and a 10 amp....

i only get around 3 hours out of the 14 amp up the dales....and 2 out of the ten amp....but i will say this up there in them hills on big nights after big bags....the lamp is on more than it is off....

down here in the flat east midlands its the other way round....the lamp is off far more.....also both my baterys are old now

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TOMO said:

i only get around 3 hours out of the 14 amp up the dales....and 2 out of the ten amp....but i will say this up there in them hills on big nights after big bags....the lamp is on more than it is off....

down here in the flat east midlands its the other way round....the lamp is off far more.....also both my baterys are old now

My 14 lasts a full season off 1 charge?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, TOMO said:

I think a 10amp will suit me using thermal as well but sourcing one is proving to be a nightmare.