Bye bye wanksock

Cant see labour getting in, there needs to be a change of leadership and Andy Burnham is sat waiting for that space 

As for Javid replacing Hancock i think its a good move , Hancock came across as a clown at times 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So they have changed to an Indian variant ! 

Not a very bloke thing to say but lookin at him gives me the creeps, if you saw him on front page of your local newspaper for something horrific it wouldn’t surprise you:( last thing this county

10 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s no big secret, all the people in Westminster are just not very good.....simple.

These people aren’t the greatest minds Britain has to offer, they are your 14 year olds head of year done a bit better for themselves.....that’s it.

Given that is what they are, what’s the danger in just voting for anyone else but them ?......I can’t see any, let’s face it, they can’t be any more inept or morally bankrupt ! 

Couple that with the fact that most of them have led a privileged life and their informative years were spent in the bubble of a private school means they have no real life experiences …….

• Like 2
10 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s no big secret, all the people in Westminster are just not very good.....simple.

These people aren’t the greatest minds Britain has to offer, they are your 14 year olds head of year done a bit better for themselves.....that’s it.

Given that is what they are, what’s the danger in just voting for anyone else but them ?......I can’t see any, let’s face it, they can’t be any more inept or morally bankrupt ! 

Why bother at all, would that not be more effective? People are inherently lazy, if you want change, do it yourself. Things are never that bad when you have a pantomime political system made to somehow 'satisfy' the average civilians needs and concerns. 

Once it's one party rule, then things will start to shake up

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Why bother at all, would that not be more effective? People are inherently lazy, if you want change, do it yourself. Things are never that bad when you have a pantomime political system made to somehow 'satisfy' the average civilians needs and concerns. 

Once it's one party rule, then things will start to shake up

I hear you mate but turnouts are already awful, and they are still getting elected.

No, it needs a mass of people to get out there and actually put other people in a winning position.

Absolutely anybody at all......

However, as interesting (or not) as these conversations are bet your bollocks to a barn dance come the next election even lad who have contributed to these threads the last few years will be arguing over who’s better out of labour and Tory.

Its seems very, very few people can get their head round the notions that it’s neither of them ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hear you mate but turnouts are already awful, and they are still getting elected.

No, it needs a mass of people to get out there and actually put other people in a winning position.

Absolutely anybody at all......

However, as interesting (or not) as these conversations are bet your bollocks to a barn dance come the next election even lad who have contributed to these threads the last few years will be arguing over who’s better out of labour and Tory.

Its seems very, very few people can get their head round the notions that it’s neither of them ! 

Id say the last election was a nation in fear of letting Corbins Labour in, so you even saw that huge swing in the "safe" Labour seats in thd North...but.... even that Lib Dems win in a local election a week or 2 back shows perhaps the shift in mind set??

Labour have been unelectable for quite a few years, which for many working class people (most of us on here i reckon) is a sad state of affairs, the tories are no longer the slightly right of centre party... so I think you are completely right, votes away from the 2 main parties are now very likely...

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, socks said:

Tony Blair has announced an interest in coming back into politics. 

Not a very bloke thing to say but lookin at him gives me the creeps, if you saw him on front page of your local newspaper for something horrific it wouldn’t surprise you:(

last thing this county need is that cnut

• Like 6
5 hours ago, socks said:

Tony Blair has announced an interest in coming back into politics. 

Tony the war criminal let’s import the worlds scumbags so you can love and live side be side  ? And shifty cherrie Hope not ? that’s Like the end of the world scenario 

Edited by green lurchers

I see the charming SNP minister Blackford is mouthing off about the  English Government that pays his wages and expenses. He says that a fish rots from its head. Does that include Sturgeon and Salmon(d)? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3