The long walk home..

I appreciate the comments lads cheers.

Were not all the same and think differently..

Am just missing my mate is all..feeling shitty and guilty. 

Sound lads

• Like 7

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I put her in a plot next 2 the old terrier..the only dogs they liked was each other?  ..plenty tears shed last night lol.    

I appreciate the comments lads cheers. Were not all the same and think differently.. Am just missing my mate is all..feeling shitty and guilty.  Sound lads

This wrist was broke and everything else below it I beleave..pretty much smashed up...they could of took the leg off but that didn't sit with me well.. And they said they could of half fixed it u

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tb25 said:

I appreciate the comments lads cheers.

Were not all the same and think differently..

Am just missing my mate is all..feeling shitty and guilty. 

Sound lads

Nothing wrong with feeling shitty about it mate. When I had to put Trevor down me, my mate, the vet and his assistant were all balling our eyes out. I still get a tear when I think of him. 

Chin up mate ;)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, socks said:

I spent £4,500 on a bitch with a leg injury and gave her loads of extra recovery and build up time and the first time she was off the lead the leg went again. I went through the idea of having the leg removed and was told by Noel Fitzpatrick (the super vet ) that an otherwise fit and healthy running dog with three legs is literarily on borrowed time unless it’s kept in a lead permanently due to the immense force it will be putting on the opposite leg from the removed one which will result in a catastrophic injury to that leg. what sort of miserable life is that for a running dog. 
you did the right thing the butch is at peace and out of pain. 

How it goes sometimes what more can.u say bruh

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Nothing wrong with feeling shitty about it mate. When I had to put Trevor down me, my mate, the vet and his assistant were all balling our eyes out. I still get a tear when I think of him. 

Chin up mate ;)

I had a good old half x bitch a good few years back and 1 night when me and my pals were I decided on the way back to the car to give her 1 run on a bunny so I slipped her the field to my best knowledge was sound but I was wrong and she struck at the bunny on the edge there was a slight rough patch dog did a cartwheel and all her weight and the tention in her leg just caused the leg to shatter wasnt nice just felt like jelly it was earlier hours and I couldn't get hold of my vet at the time so I kept her in the house dosed her up best I could next morning earlier got hold of my vet he said bring her up il have a look I wasnt too flush at the time and he told me how much it would cost me he couldn't guarantee she would be alrite so I said could you send her to the next life for me it's not nice I've done it too older dogs that are at the end of there lifes and a couple of younger dogs that have there days cut short it's not nice it's not something anybody wants to make a habit of but it is what it is what 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Penda said:

I had a good old half x bitch a good few years back and 1 night when me and my pals were I decided on the way back to the car to give her 1 run on a bunny so I slipped her the field to my best knowledge was sound but I was wrong and she struck at the bunny on the edge there was a slight rough patch dog did a cartwheel and all her weight and the tention in her leg just caused the leg to shatter wasnt nice just felt like jelly it was earlier hours and I couldn't get hold of my vet at the time so I kept her in the house dosed her up best I could next morning earlier got hold of my vet he said bring her up il have a look I wasnt too flush at the time and he told me how much it would cost me he couldn't guarantee she would be alrite so I said could you send her to the next life for me it's not nice I've done it too older dogs that are at the end of there lifes and a couple of younger dogs that have there days cut short it's not nice it's not something anybody wants to make a habit of but it is what it is what 

That's the long and short on it our kid