The long walk home..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I put her in a plot next 2 the old terrier..the only dogs they liked was each other?  ..plenty tears shed last night lol.    

I appreciate the comments lads cheers. Were not all the same and think differently.. Am just missing my mate is all..feeling shitty and guilty.  Sound lads

This wrist was broke and everything else below it I beleave..pretty much smashed up...they could of took the leg off but that didn't sit with me well.. And they said they could of half fixed it u

Posted Images

This wrist was broke and everything else below it I beleave..pretty much smashed up...they could of took the leg off but that didn't sit with me well..

And they said they could of half fixed it up but she would of been in and out the vets for some time..

I dont know if I have done the right or wrong thing..I was just trying to do the best for her..

I feel shit for having her of the lead where I new potentially something would pop up.

My folt.

She passed in my arms just after 5.

• Sad 7
3 minutes ago, tb25 said:

This wrist was broke and everything else below it I beleave..pretty much smashed up...they could of took the leg off but that didn't sit with me well..

And they said they could of half fixed it up but she would of been in and out the vets for some time..

I dont know if I have done the right or wrong thing..I was just trying to do the best for her..

I feel shit for having her of the lead where I new potentially something would pop up.

My folt.

Same happened to my old dog. Sounds like the same injury. He shattered his wrist they could of taken the leg or fused it. Either way would never run again. 

Had him pts, was the hardest choice iv had to make for dog. Cried my eyes out

• Like 1
Just now, dogmad riley said:

Same happened to my old dog. Sounds like the same injury. He shattered his wrist they could of taken the leg or fused it. Either way would never run again. 

Had him pts, was the hardest choice iv had to make for dog. Cried my eyes out.

Don't blame yourself you can't wrap them in cotton wool. 

that is sad news....got to admit i dont think i could put a dog through amputation....even though i have seen a few that seem to have lad happy lives....bloody running dogs for ya...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

My folt.

You've done the right thing mate, don't beat yourself up about it.

R.I.P.

D.

I feel littery like I murdered her and strange as that may sound 2 you all..

Feel like it was 2 all rushed..

I should of payed the bill and gone from there and if need be then had her put 2 sleep rather than making the split decision..

f***ing hell she deserved a second chance surely. 

f***ing heart breaking man

I should of put her 2 sleep..

At the end of the day her foot was f****d yes..but to kill her for that.?

I killed her for nothing..she could of still lived the rest of her life right her chilling and having a good life.

f***ing disgusting