John winch

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2021 at 20:55, chilli said:

Rip John you were a gentleman who loved lived and breathed terriers . 

Well lads and ladies it was johns funeral today , as a lifetime member of the d&nwtc and as terrier man in general I can say I have never been as embarrassed /sad in my hole life , the turnout consisted of mainly johns church/ catholic friends , at a rough guess I would say no more than twenty dog lads and wife's , this was for  a man  along with Barry wild ,who by the way travelled all the way to consett  today have fought for and made / kept things legal to enter a terrier to ground today . Barrie thank you for the gift to young esme ??

On 13/07/2021 at 22:32, belucky said:

Well lads and ladies it was johns funeral today , as a lifetime member of the d&nwtc and as terrier man in general I can say I have never been as embarrassed /sad in my hole life , the turnout consisted of mainly johns church/ catholic friends , at a rough guess I would say no more than twenty dog lads and wife's , this was for  a man  along with Barry wild ,who by the way travelled all the way to consett  today have fought for and made / kept things legal to enter a terrier to ground today . Barrie thank you for the gift to young esme ??

I could not make it as I live in west Wales and have work commitments unfortunately,  but my dad was there who knew John well