Jerry springer

Took our lass' hw99s out tonight try to get a its first kill.. she came with me but i was shooting. Shes not good enough yet to hunt with a springer.. pigeon was about 35 yards i went for the chest shot, dropped like a stone out of the tree. Then the rabbit was 32 yards..

We sat outside the warren, against a wall... Had to wait about 15 mins for it to come out. I have seen rabbits in this corner of the field multiple times and bagged one last night so i thought another to add to the stew pot tomorow would be great.. anyway out it came and it stopped so i took the shot kneeling and knocked it clean over. First two kills for the little twangy hw99s in the bag and the landowner will be pretty pleased. Love this little 99 but it is harsh to shoot. Maybe a tuning kit is in order one day

20210624_220146.jpg

20210624_215221.jpg

20210624_205707.jpg

• Like 7

On 25/06/2021 at 00:09, SKoT wolf said:

Took our lass' hw99s out tonight try to get a its first kill.. she came with me but i was shooting. Shes not good enough yet to hunt with a springer.. pigeon was about 35 yards i went for the chest shot, dropped like a stone out of the tree. Then the rabbit was 32 yards..

We sat outside the warren, against a wall... Had to wait about 15 mins for it to come out. I have seen rabbits in this corner of the field multiple times and bagged one last night so i thought another to add to the stew pot tomorow would be great.. anyway out it came and it stopped so i took the shot kneeling and knocked it clean over. First two kills for the little twangy hw99s in the bag and the landowner will be pretty pleased. Love this little 99 but it is harsh to shoot. Maybe a tuning kit is in order one day

20210624_220146.jpg

20210624_215221.jpg

20210624_205707.jpg

Is it .177 Skot? Mine is .22 and it was fairly nice out of the box. It’s v-Mach tuned now and shoots lovely. Super smooth with virtually no recoil. Good shooting ?

3 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Is it .177 Skot? Mine is .22 and it was fairly nice out of the box. It’s v-Mach tuned now and shoots lovely. Super smooth with virtually no recoil. Good shooting ?

Nope its a .177 , Heard springers in general are harsher in .177 than .22 .

It shoots 'ok' but ive shot springer that are a lot smoother

On 25/06/2021 at 00:09, SKoT wolf said:

20210624_220146.jpg

20210624_215221.jpg

20210624_205707.jpg

Very nice mate.  Are these new stocks still made by minelli?

1 minute ago, SKoT wolf said:

Yep its a beech minelli stock its really nice

Come to think of it, I think I saw these new type stocks on a few different weihrauch air rifles on their own site.  ?

I do like that stock skot 

Sorting ur hw97 black line out 

This week skot 

Going to re, blue it all 

And as for shooting its as smooth as any thing iv shot mate 

You did a great job on it 

Iv seen this lad shoot lads 

He is good real good 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

I do like that stock skot