young dog

:icon_redface: sorry for being cheeky asking, but would any one let me do a bit of foxing with them please, i have got a 14 month old dog what i would like to try to ground just need some one to show us the ropes, he is a cracking young dog iv done a fair bit of ratting and bushing with him and he cant get enough of it [ as can i ] if any one can help me please send me a pm, i am willing to drive almost anywhere. thanks this is him in the photo.

post-12423-1200417087.jpg

Your more then welcome over here lad to try your dog out because its leagal and cant beat these irish foxes !

i will keep you in mind mate, be abit of a drive but who gives a sh#t :thumbs: can you just bring dogs over just like that :hmm:

Ya i think so on the ferry like! ID take ya out to a good few spots to try him out !

you can take dogs over on the ferry but epect lots of greif on way back as yousometimes get a tug if going over best to go without dogs have a few days sport then return the favour to your hosts and invite them over here have done this lots and had some cracking times

Your more then welcome over here lad to try your dog out because its leagal and cant beat these irish foxes !

i will keep you in mind mate, be abit of a drive but who gives a sh#t :thumbs: can you just bring dogs over just like that :hmm:

Ya i think so on the ferry like! ID take ya out to a good few spots to try him out !

:notworthy: gona save a few pound an i be over mate thanks very much for the offer, just hope i dont get in sh#t for bringing dog. have you many dogs matey. hay i love a drop of the black stuff to :drink:

:notworthy: gona save a few pound an i be over mate thanks very much for the offer, just hope i dont get in sh#t for bringing dog. have you many dogs matey. hay i love a drop of the black stuff to :drink:

iv got a lakiexborder bitch that will find game anywhere worth swearing by! and a young dog should be coming down from bullx in dublin soon enough lakie russel dog! and iv a whetan grey bitch lady theres pics of her under the lurcher forum shes will draw all day long and slaughter foxes on the lamp so iv a few handy dogs and young lurcher pups aswel! you should be grand bringing him over once hes in a create and has food and water ! Has he any pocket work done yet or is that what you want us to help ya with?

Oh ya and theres plenty of the black stuff over here :drink::drink::drink:

dont no what poket work is mate as only done rabbitin an rattin, only thing ivdone with fox whas lamp them pre ban :whistling:

were bouts in ireland are you matey :thumbs: mmmmmmmm guiness :drink:

iv got a lakiexborder bitch that will find game anywhere worth swearing by! and a young dog should be coming down from bullx in dublin soon enough lakie russel dog! and iv a whetan grey bitch lady theres pics of her under the lurcher forum shes will draw all day long and slaughter foxes on the lamp so iv a few handy dogs and young lurcher pups aswel! you should be grand bringing him over once hes in a create and has food and water ! Has he any pocket work done yet or is that what you want us to help ya with?

Oh ya and theres plenty of the black stuff over here :drink::drink::drink:

dont no what poket work is mate as only done rabbitin an rattin, only thing ivdone with fox whas lamp them pre ban :whistling:

were bouts in ireland are you matey :thumbs: mmmmmmmm guiness :drink:

Im down south best place to get a nice pint of the black stuff ! ya you will soon get into the swing of things ! with diging you will always keep learning more new things with every dig . pocket work is where you dig down to the fox with another older more experinced dog on the came to pocket the fox up pocket being a dead end the game is stuck there then you let the young terrier down to him to let him know whats there and see what punishment he can take and see what he gives out! usually leave another terrier down there so they dont take a load of stick on there first go.... :boxing:

sounds good to me mate as i say as soon as iv saved a few pound up i be over, my treat for the black stuff :drink: please keep in tuch your a star, cos not one other person has offerd for me to have a day with them. as i say keep in tuch and thanks again :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: