Hare coursing

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously now Brothers...?  Sometimes, we all 'cop the needle' over the silliest of remarks,...words uttered by complete strangers, and often by guys who are on a completely different wave length

That's the point fellah,...you don't mess about with the ferrets, and we don't run the big land, with purpose bred coursing dogs,.but, we all have a voice on the Hunting Life....      

Well, I am relieved that you are not going to go the other route with me fellah,.. you sound as though you are a bit of a desperado,...and at my time of life, I don't need to mess with a tough guy lik

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?id show you sharp mate youd want apicture a the dog after for your wall lol

Yeah, of course.  ?

Please don't bleat on now, about how sharp your sulkiki crosses are, compared to every other type of cross, I get the picture, that you're so desperate to portray to every other member on here.  ?

5 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Tell you what's better then any saluki x that would be a 243 rifle 

36 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, of course.  ?

Please don't bleat on now, about how sharp your sulkiki crosses are, compared to every other type of cross, I get the picture, that you're so desperate to portray to every other member on here.  ?

?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?title says hare coursing mate something you know very little about ??

Why would I be an expert, like yourself, on hare coursing?  I don't think I could walk 30 mikes in froggo wellies, for a start, before slipping my dog on a hare, after it'd caught some ferreted rabbits etc etc, then go lamping and run 'whatever got up in the beam', fox, deer rabbits, more hares!  Kin el, no wonder some of the dogs you had/saw then collapsed!!  What an 'expert' you are?!  ?

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

If the title said how to swallow a hot dog in one I’d listen to what you had to say mate ? ?

Lol you know absolutely ZILCH about me, magoo lol.

Can't stand the smell of hot dogs, never mind the taste of em.

See, now I can tell, by your last few posts, and some of your earlier ones, that you think I don't do much, or look after myself, you foolish foolish boy! Lol ?

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Why would I be an expert, like yourself, on hare coursing?  I don't think I could walk 30 mikes in froggo wellies, for a start, before slipping my dog on a hare, after it'd caught some ferreted rabbits etc etc, then go lamping and run 'whatever got up in the beam', fox, deer rabbits, more hares!  Kin el, no wonder some of the dogs you had/saw then collapsed!!  What an 'expert' you are?!  ?

Lol you know absolutely ZILCH about me, magoo lol.

Can't stand the smell of hot dogs, never mind the taste of em.

See, now I can tell, by your last few posts, and some of your earlier ones, that you think I don't do much, or look after myself, you foolish foolish boy! Lol ?

He also said u.lavished something ?‍♂️