Hare coursing

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously now Brothers...?  Sometimes, we all 'cop the needle' over the silliest of remarks,...words uttered by complete strangers, and often by guys who are on a completely different wave length

That's the point fellah,...you don't mess about with the ferrets, and we don't run the big land, with purpose bred coursing dogs,.but, we all have a voice on the Hunting Life....      

Well, I am relieved that you are not going to go the other route with me fellah,.. you sound as though you are a bit of a desperado,...and at my time of life, I don't need to mess with a tough guy lik

Posted Images

5 hours ago, lurchers said:

I think there will be a certain man on beer will have them for his wetland hares.

Lol I don’t drink mate and have to be careful what I say on here lol or you end up banned when you say things certain people don’t like lol moderated worse than Facebook with Donald trump on here a lot a snowflakes ? 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol I don’t drink mate and have to be careful what I say on here lol or you end up banned when you say things certain people don’t like lol moderated worse than Facebook with Donald trump on here a lot a snowflakes ? 

Ya should just say it mate every fecker else does with nowt said but I know what ya mean.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Ya should just say it mate every fecker else does with nowt said but I know what ya mean.

?your ok if it’s what they want to hear mate if you go against the grain there on you ?

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?your ok if it’s what they want to hear mate if you go against the grain there on you ?

7 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

As long as it's full grain, you'll be reet

There we have it then, the main reason you were banned.  Besides the dozens of posts where you've actually called people liars, etc etc etc, you, Magoo, are definitely NOT full grain! 

As you were, Magoo.  ?

20 minutes ago, shaaark said:

There we have it then, the main reason you were banned.  Besides the dozens of posts where you've actually called people liars, etc etc etc, you, Magoo, are definitely NOT full grain! 

As you were, Magoo.  ?

? so you can get banned on here for calling lads liars ? ? 

Think lads on here a like whippets not got thick enough skin ? 

• Haha 3
Just now, mC HULL said:

? so you can get banned on here for calling lads liars ? ? 

Think lads on here a like whippets not got thick enough skin ? 

It's not really so much as can't handle being called liars, or thickness of skin,  it's more the downright disrespect AND slagging people's choice of dog off, whatever it is, apart from saluki crosses, that you keep churning out.   And that's just two examples.  I could give you several more, but it'd be pointless, as I don't think you're the type of person that's capable of taking it onboard.

There's a way of talking properly to people, whether you disagree with them or not, and it's with tact and decorum, both of which you seem to be severely lacking in.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

It's not really so much as can't handle being called liars, or thickness of skin,  it's more the downright disrespect AND slagging people's choice of dog off, whatever it is, apart from saluki crosses, that you keep churning out.   And that's just two examples.  I could give you several more, but it'd be pointless, as I don't think you're the type of person that's capable of taking it onboard.

There's a way of talking properly to people, whether you disagree with them or not, and it's with tact and decorum, both of which you seem to be severely lacking in.

So ok to slag my type of dog off ? 

Then you want me to mind what and how I talk is this site fascist ??or we have freedom a speech??

I think its because I see threw alot of what is said and lads don't like it ? 

• Like 1

So I need to use tact and decorum like lads are using with rudeboy id say that was out and out bullying of an old timer meself but never a warning for lads like I dmsaid his face doesn't fit so lads ok to terrorise him or try lol I'd love lads to say it to him but bully's never ever do that aye ? 

Edited by mC HULL
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

So ok to slag my type of dog off ? 

Then you want me to mind what and how I talk is this site fascist ??or we have freedom a speech??

I think its because I see threw alot of what is said and lads don't like it ? 

55 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

So I need to use tact and decorum like lads are using with rudeboy id say that was out and out bullying of an old timer meself but never a warning for lads like I dmsaid his face doesn't fit so lads ok to terrorise him or try lol I'd love lads to say it to him but bully's never ever do that aye ? 

Magoo, try putting your brain into gear, and have a think if what you're going to reply with makes sense, is in context to the conversation, and isn't likely to keep a poinless bit of aggro going back and forh for dozens of pages, before you reply to someone.