Go to the BBKA website swarm collection page, punch in your postcode and contact a local beekeeper to collect - hopefully the link will work.

WWW.BBKA.ORG.UK

Beekeepers are often approached about winged, flying creatures, especially in the spring and summer period, when they are their most active simply working and are...

It may bugger off or not. If not they’ll get pissed & be a pain in the arse (quite possibly literally depending on what you get up to in the garden?), or bugger off somewhere they shouldn’t be - in the fabric of a building somewhere. 
A local beekeeper should pop along, collect & re-home in a box where they’ll do no harm ?

• Like 2

When we had one a couple of years ago I was told by a couple of bee keepers I know that they will move in 3 days, they have enough food with them to survive and they will have scouts  out looking for somewhere to move to.

They were no problem while they were here but the bloody big cloud of bees when they arrived and left was a bit worrying especially when I was in the shed and I heard next door shouting their kids in because of all the wasps. I locked myself in at first but the little shits were landing next to my kennels so I legged it to rescue the mutts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2