Are they any good? Absolutely bombarded with rooks and jack daws at the moment. Shooting is difficult one shot and they move on to a diffrent area but back in a hour. Probably the worst time to attempt to trap them? 

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Are they any good? Absolutely bombarded with rooks and jack daws at the moment. Shooting is difficult one shot and they move on to a diffrent area but back in a hour. Probably the worst time to attempt to trap them? 

Not at all. You'll moo up all those young gullible ones

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Ripping bale wrap to pieces. Eating more lamb creep then the lambs ?

Fair do's. I was trying to be clever cos I like rooks and jackdaws. I've made a few over the years. If you buy some chicken mesh and 2x2 I'll help you make one if I'm down there next few weeks. Stick a sheep trough in the cage and let lambs eat in there via a door for a week, then feed the trough and shut door 

On 25/06/2021 at 15:19, W. Katchum said:

I Fcuking hate jackdaws, we got em in plague proportions here, what started off as a bit fun is becoming a shite job but one that’s very satisfying ?

fxxck me katch you are becoming the dales hit man, moles, rabbits now jackdaws is nothing safe??

• Haha 1