Most rabbits killed with one lurcher on nights lamping now let's be truthful lads about this one

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Taken a lot of rabbits over the last 60 years with various working dogs,....but, under the spotlight,..I would think that 78 with my Sadie , back in the 1980's would be the most that I've grassed in

try again.. 63 taken the night before ....took this pic before we set off ferreting

It's not allways about numbers. Not to long ago, I was lucky enough to be invited to the Cairngorms for a weekend, by Northernlite and Taysider. We had a fantastic time, but one naysayer moc

Posted Images

done the ton a few times with two dogs...

but on my own just me and 1 lurcher 63.....only at it around 4 hours as well that night....had longer nights for smaller bags....didnt start till around 1 am and finish at 5...got my head down in the car ...and at 8 am my mate vin woke me and we went ferreting ....and the same dog came with me ferreting...

then 3 days later she caught 43 ...Darcy was with me that night and his pup had 22 or 23 ....he put a few pics in his book from that night..

• Like 1
Just now, dytkos said:

Don't see many gate pics now mate ?

Cheers, D.

2013 that was D....

bloody Andy started me off doing that....does make for a nice pic....but i realy cant be arsed now...

• Haha 1

north uist one night 104 second night 70 odd and that was with a 9 month oldd pup all took on the marram never saw as much rabbits in my life since whole island was moving the bitch who done the ton was 4 year old collie grey....

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

north uist one night 104 second night 70 odd and that was with a 9 month oldd pup all took on the marram never saw as much rabbits in my life since whole island was moving the bitch who done the ton was 4 year old collie grey....

did you never go back mate and try again??

i know jim who used to be on here as terryjones....and loftie from moochers have both done the tone with a single dog ....im sure they had 300 odd over 3-4 days on some other islands ...jim had some good photos of the catch..

7 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

No one's telling lies just because u didn't do it dosint meen someone else didn't do it mate from 1978 till 1990 rabbits were everywhere specially down round the Border in N Ireland 

I wasnt saying you did :) in general

• Like 1