Fight For The Wild

In the middle of watching this on YouTube at the moment. Very interesting series about attempts to save New Zealand's wildlife from extinction. I stuck it up here because I know you lads will find it interesting, and there is some aspects of trapping involved.

Watch on a big screen if possible?

• Like 4

Had a 'friend' in NZ. Fukkin cat lady. Always insisted it was fine that her lot were  absolutely fukking Daily, unfailingly - and I knew this because we'd be in mid conversation when she'd yell, " Oh, Sooty!!! Bloody cat's just dumped a bird on the floor! " - killing birds, because they weren't killing native species.

Cats are the islamists of the natural world.

I know of this other absolute kunt of a woman who spends her days island hopping. From the Hebrides to Ireland. Taking her fukking cats with her, everywhere she goes. Plonks them down and leaves them to the massacre.

World's fukked.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Had a 'friend' in NZ. Fukkin cat lady. Always insisted it was fine that her lot were  absolutely fukking Daily, unfailingly - and I knew this because we'd be in mid conversation when she'd yell, " Oh, Sooty!!! Bloody cat's just dumped a bird on the floor! " - killing birds, because they weren't killing native species.

Cats are the islamists of the natural world.

I know of this other absolute kunt of a woman who spends her days island hopping. From the Hebrides to Ireland. Taking her fukking cats with her, everywhere she goes. Plonks them down and leaves them to the massacre.

World's fukked.

Strangely enough, there were no cats mentioned in the series. Maybe they aren't as many ferals there, as there is in Australia? Maybw they don't want to ruffle any feathers. I don't know. The stoats and rats are decimating everything on the ground. Nowhere to hide. Some effort being put in, to rid them, but I can't see them ever wiping them out.

They got a sly mention of Dogs in, inside the first ten minutes, mate. Dogs which were brought by the Polynesians. Then wiped out by the white sheep boys in the 1800's.

New Zealand has two and a half Million feral cats.

But, as ever; It's the fukking great elephant in the room. Because the cat sub's would bring down a fukking government over them.

• Like 2