Attention please everyone

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, as most of you know, there has been a recent death in the THL family, Johnny Boy. At this year's annual Fishing Competition, we will be donating all the money raised for the benefit

I'll donate a portrait, for raffle if winner sends me a decent photo of their dog, most on here know what my stuff is like but if not see below. i'm not the best in the world but I'm one of

One of the lads coming with me is going to auction a deer stalk with an overnight stay for one or two people in a shepherds hut in Sussex. You don’t need a gun he will supply everything and will give

Posted Images

On 08/08/2021 at 08:55, sid g said:

flew back in last night dont think i`ll make the comp got hospital appointment on the monday at 9am,  

Good luck with that mate. Atb.

Cheers Arry

Just received from my uncle in a text, told him about John etc

"Put me down for one hundred pounds kev 

Life is shit at times"

I have spoken wirh Jai and Owen plus Joe, who are all in contact with John's partner..

We are going to raise for her and the kids, with 50% of everything we raise put in trust funds for the kids which they can draw later, suggested 18.

With 50% to help straight away, whatever is needed really.

We normally raise around £2k, so hopefully £250 for each of the 4 kids yo start the trust funds off, a few of us may want to top up as they grow, but its there for them.

I'll set the link up before this weekend, im sorry I've just been flat out..

I'm happy to look after money and transfer as normal, as it will be easier into one account and then transferred out..

Hopefully everyone is happy with this idea, we just want the money to get to his kids really..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, sid g said:

cheers mate got 4 appointments in aug be glad to get it out the way i just want to crack on with things gutted its another comp missed we were going to do a week either side of the comp camping week in devon week in cornwall , 

Gutted mate, always enjoy our bit of crack...

On 21/06/2021 at 20:09, NEWKID said:

Nice one Dave, 

We'll have loads of auction prizes but be missing our chief auctioneer.. ?

I would be happy to be auctioneer unless there is someone else ear marked for the job? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
On 13/08/2021 at 09:54, dytkos said:

I would be happy to be auctioneer unless there is someone else ear marked for the job? 

Cheers, D.

Nice one Dave.... no one earmarked for anything...as usual!! Lol

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...