Attention please everyone

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, as most of you know, there has been a recent death in the THL family, Johnny Boy. At this year's annual Fishing Competition, we will be donating all the money raised for the benefit

I'll donate a portrait, for raffle if winner sends me a decent photo of their dog, most on here know what my stuff is like but if not see below. i'm not the best in the world but I'm one of

One of the lads coming with me is going to auction a deer stalk with an overnight stay for one or two people in a shepherds hut in Sussex. You don’t need a gun he will supply everything and will give

Posted Images

On 01/07/2021 at 20:50, beamish78 said:

Anyone passing through the midlands that could possibly pick up some stuff from mine for the raffle please message me.

If Bob is planning at getting there a week early I might be passing on the Friday ?

• Like 1
On 21/06/2021 at 18:23, dytkos said:

Hi everyone, as most of you know, there has been a recent death in the THL family, Johnny Boy.

At this year's annual Fishing Competition, we will be donating all the money raised for the benefit of his family and wonderful children.

I am sure there are plenty on here who don't attend but would love to help and as such I am appealing for people to contribute items for the auction and raffle we do.

It doesn't matter how small (or how big?) anything you could send will be greatly appreciated, hunting related or not, every little helps, as they say.

Please send to the following address (to arrive by 21st August).

David Stewart (THL)

Luccombes Coarse Fishery

Towsington Lane 

Exminster

Exeter 

EX6 8AY 

Thanking everybody in anticipation ?

Cheers, D.

Bump.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

A forum member has kindly donated some books towards the auction. Happy to sell before if anyone wants them. I haven’t a clue how much they are worth but sensible offers please. I’ll sell individually and post on. It’s going to a good cause. Thanks 

F2CEA47C-45AB-4F86-9846-85149CD24EEC.jpeg

3CE1D789-3B08-4068-9EBA-7F751D06BD9E.jpeg

3725C108-FE5A-4BEB-B443-3DABF8C7062C.jpeg

6793C158-756F-4B64-A93D-F73675A0163A.jpeg

Edited by white van man
  • Like 1

Whoever has donated these books needs a fooking big thank you, great idea to offer them for sale on the forum before the auction with the money going to the charity pot  ?????????????????

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Whoever has donated these books needs a fooking big thank you, great idea to offer them for sale on the forum before the auction with the money going to the charity pot  ?????????????????

Cheers, D.

Decent folk about D. They will sell better on here I think. I’ll take the ones that don’t to the auction. I was given some other stuff too to put in. Sold stuff already so that will be cash in the pot. ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, sid g said:

i`ll go 70 quid on these 6 if no one betters it - i`d suggest ebay might be the place for these though ..

You gonna be back for the comp mate or are you back now? 

Cheers, D.